Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many National PoTys have we had in the Big Three sports?

I'm guessing LVs has at least one, surely Candace has one, if not Holdsclaw and maybe another.

Football, we all know the Heisman history.

MBB? Not sure if Houston or Ernie ever won.

Not sure if answered or if that was a rhetorical question, but Parker and Holdsclaw were 2 time National POTY. Catchings won it one time. No MBB player has been POTY.​

That Lucy troglodyte in the LV forum hating on the baseball team and coach to try and prop up her pro-LV and KH/anti-DW argument is wild. That logic is so tortured, it needs to be investigated by The Hague.

What a completely disconnected from reality, asinine position.

Lucy is holly

Thankful Thursday

April 4, 2024: You are about to turn the page in your personal history. The old things are behind you as you step into the new. Press on with the assurance that I am with you, says the Lord. You will choose every step of the way to either face new challenges with faith and hope or grumble your way to despair. Choose wisely; you can make a difference in the outcome. Joshua 24:15 And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Thankful Thursday

April 4, 2024: You are about to turn the page in your personal history. The old things are behind you as you step into the new. Press on with the assurance that I am with you, says the Lord. You will choose every step of the way to either face new challenges with faith and hope or grumble your way to despair. Choose wisely; you can make a difference in the outcome. Joshua 24:15 And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Love that, 'as for me and my house...' quote.

Thankful Thursday

One of my go to's. Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back