Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk but I ventured over there for the first time ever and returned quickly. That Lucy lady is something else. Slightly full of herself
Slightly full of herself is the least part. I went over there and read some of the posts after the Kellie firing. That person is delusional and sanctimonious. There’s no changing her (?) mind. I found it boring after awhile because of the same responses by her on Monday, and I only hung in there to see the back and forth between her and butchna. I’m going to go ahead and say it. I’ve seen better posts in the FF, than that drivel.

I still don't believe they're real. 🤔

I googled it, maybe they are. 😳

*BTW.....You need to go back to your old avi.
I will change it back on Friday. . .

The Why Files? has a video about me premiering Thursday night. Hopefully it's not a propaganda hit-piece story. . . I'll change my avi back after the episode, unless I have to protest or something. . .

View attachment 631755

Apple Exploring 'Mobile Robot' That 'Follows Users Around Their Homes'​

View attachment 631756

I guess when you have trillions, you can take a chance on anything.
I actually get more concerned when innovative companies like Apple release a new product for which us normal people can see no need. Those people are smart and savvy (and they don't let their own children use many of the products they create).

It will surely serve someone's need (and I don't mean the purchaser). We're in a period of technology where the purchaser is no longer the consumer but the product. Too much of today's technology collects "us" and sells that data to the actual consumers.

I'm suspicious this isn't George Jetson's Rosie. This might be more like Cracklin' Rosie: "a store-bought woman who's got all night to set the world right."

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I will change it back on Friday. . .

The Why Files? has a video about me premiering Thursday night. Hopefully it's not a propaganda hit-piece story. . . I'll change my avi back after the episode, unless I have to protest or something. . .
Hit piece?!? What are you talking about? Are you in some kind of trouble? Is this about Sally, meme stealing, or VN notification hoarding?

*You don't have to change your avi if you don't want too. However, the "Jack" avi is a VN staple

Last edited:
Slightly full of herself is the least part. I went over there and read some of the posts after the Kellie firing. That person is delusional and sanctimonious. There’s no changing her (?) mind. I found it boring after awhile because of the same responses by her on Monday, and I only hung in there to see the back and forth between her and butchna. I’m going to go ahead and say it. I’ve seen better posts in the FF, than that drivel.
Are you just ignoring my posts now? How rude!

Honestly, she avoided going back and forth with me. She only responded like once. She's not the authority on all things Lady Vols that she thinks she is, and terribly misrepresents Pat.

Haha, I had no idea they were actually real fossils. I thought they were a hoax/art piece of miniature robots from the matrix.
You can find broken crinoid stems all over Tennessee. Anywhere there's loose gravel like on a creek bank, stop and look closely...
1712196141839.png
They're often referred to as "Indian money" but they're too numerous to have had value.

Someone needs to offer a Coaching Search crash course for the LV forum. Lay some ground rules, what to expect, how the process works, how to track planes, where to park at the airport, the best binoculars to buy for reading plane numbers, which insiders to trust, etc
most boring coaching search I have been involved in….. Dang you, DW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back