Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can find broken crinoid stems all over Tennessee. Anywhere there's loose gravel like on a creek bank, stop and look closely...
View attachment 631775
They're often referred to as "Indian money" but they're too numerous to have had value.
I thought that was really odd chex mix at first.

Hit piece?!? What are you talking about? Are you in some kind of trouble? Is this about Sally, meme stealing, or VN notification hoarding?

*You don't have to change your avi if you don't want too. However, the "Jack" avi is a VN staple
Yeah, I was planning on changing it back soon. . .

"The Why Files?" is a youtube channel. They're doing an episode on the Annunaki this week (An, Enlil, Enki, etc). I was just joking about how journalists do "hit-piece" stories and make the subject look bad.

Last edited:
You can find broken crinoid stems all over Tennessee. Anywhere there's loose gravel like on a creek bank, stop and look closely...
View attachment 631775
They're often referred to as "Indian money" but they're too numerous to have had value.
I'd probably try to eat that. . . it looks like some sort of trail mix.

Dewayne Brown, an On3 four-star center in the 2025 class, has narrowed his list of schools down to two: Tennessee and Mississippi State.

The 6-foot-9 big man out of Hoover High (AL) has officially visited each program and plans to announce his commitment on April 20th.
Gimme this kid. And Johnni Broome at whatever cost.

I made an effort to restore some calm, rationality, and courtesy in that forum with the result that a bona fide delusional paranoid three times claimed that I am on DW's staff and that the athletic department has no business on an LV board. When you include the folks that like such posts and similar rants, the obvious mental illness is not a good look.

I'm just ignoring the whole issue now. Why should I worry? I am the athletic department, after all.
Oooh link to that frivolity?

Someone needs to offer a Coaching Search crash course for the LV forum. Lay some ground rules, what to expect, how the process works, how to track planes, where to park at the airport, the best binoculars to buy for reading plane numbers, which insiders to trust, etc
I feel like the real problem is Hubbs and the VQ staff aren't taking this seriously. Where is their coverage of our search for a coach??

I'm not sure how interested he is, but I actually think it's smart to take a project big. We are kind of full in the post, but you have to plan for Aidoo leaving in 2 years.
1 year imo. He either reaches his potential next year and becomes draftable or he will get passed up by someone (youngster developing or transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back