Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
“her X’s & O’s are unmatched”

Wut? She’s never coached a game…
She shows it on the regular the way she talks circles around grizzled NBA vets on the regular.

She sure talks like a coach. Unmatched might be presumptuous, but it's clear she'd be excellent in that category. Her understanding of the game is vast.

Reactions: hooter vol
Speaking of food...squint to see Jesus.
View attachment 631903
Holy hamburger! It worked!

I thought you were just joking, so I squinted to see if I could make out anything like Jesus. . . it looks just like him! Not just a little, like a painting. . . I'm probably the only person who's never seen this before, 😂

Not sure if answered or if that was a rhetorical question, but Parker and Holdsclaw were 2 time National POTY. Catchings won it one time. No MBB player has been POTY.​

Don't think anyone did. That's wild, both BTBs. I was thinking of Catchings, but her name escaped me. Hell of a tradition.

Maybe one day soon for the men or football. Nico? 👀

Earth hasn't been around that long
It hasn't been around as long as dinosaurs or the dinosaurs were aliens that showed up later? Now this is a next level theory I'm excited about 🥳

Turtles and cockroaches would be curious about this alien colonization theory as well. Way better than the human/chimp intelligent life was alien colonization on earth theory. I, for one, am here for it.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Explain this camera voodoo trick:

"Locked on" stabilization on their head. You can take out a few frames every 10th of a second and get a similar result.

I'm not sure which way they're doing it and they may be doing it a completely different way, but I think you can get results like that with how I explained. (Probably taking out few frames 5-6 times a second)

"Locked on" stabilization on their head. You can take out a few frames every 10th of a second and get a similar result.

I'm not sure which way they're doing it and they may be doing it a completely different way, but I think you can get results like that with how I explained. (Probably taking out few frames 5-6 times a second)
So the camera is moving up and down quickly in concert with their head movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back