Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juno goes for her second vet visit this afternoon. She's come a long way since the tired, sick worm infested pup my daughter brought home. She's happy and healthy today, my daughter took this pic yesterday while introducing her to the goat herd. She's been headbutted a few times but is learning to be respectful of the goats and how she approaches them. 20951.jpeg

Last edited:
Juno goes for her second vet visit this afternoon. She's come a long way since the tired, sick work infested pup my daughter brought home. She's happy and healthy today, my daughter took this pic yesterday while introducing her to the goat herd. She's been headbutted a few times but it learning to be respectful if the goats and how she approaches them. View attachment 645831
what a cutie

im just not sure how an away team can come into this environment, with THIS team. They seem unflappable at home.
I've seen too much crazy 💩 happen in baseball in my lifetime to ever say something is impossible. It is EXTREMELY unlikely that Evansville can beat us...but it is not impossible...especially not in a 2 out of 3 series.

I've seen too much crazy 💩 happen in baseball in my lifetime to ever say something is impossible. It is EXTREMELY unlikely that Evansville can beat us...but it is not impossible...especially not in a 2 out of 3 series.
I would expect for at least one of the games to be close. It's baseball. It isn't like football where a close win over a mid-major school is kind of embarrassing.

Reactions: JacketVol and DD4ME
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back