Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months back I had to put my 10.5 year old pit rescue, Deebo, down due to hemangiosarcoma. He is the brown pit laying in the yard. My wife and kids have been wanting another dog but I haven’t reached that point yet. A couple weeks ago we had our neighbors over and they noticed his pictures everywhere and asked about him. The wife ended up telling us about her friends mom who has a 12 mo old Great Dane/Pit and he is too much dog for her and her work schedule. Well…..we ended up hosting her and the pup and he fit right in with our family. He favors Deebo in looks (except much bigger) and has the exact same demeanor. I swear it’s like Deebo sent him to us. We have adopted this 90lb maniac and couldn't be happier with him. His name was Baxter and we decided to change his name. I introduce to Volnation, Nico!

Attachments

• IMG_4832.jpeg
    IMG_4832.jpeg
    372.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8849.jpeg
    IMG_8849.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8842.jpeg
    IMG_8842.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2150.jpeg
    IMG_2150.jpeg
    240.8 KB · Views: 32
Not enjoying reading about other teams visits highs with our targets while we wait for our two big weekends. When did June become such a stressful recruiting month?!

It's the recruiting forum community thread. It happens to have football in the title. If you were a participant in the community you'd know that. If you don't wish to participate in the community there probably isn't a great reason to be here.
"If ya ain't a damn moran, take yer knickers and slippers and just git!"

Pearce was the same size when he came in and I'd be suprised if he were over 240 now. Josephs looks even smaller than Pearce.

I think a pass rusher can play at 220 due to the speed advantage, but they're a liability in Run D. That's the risk I suppose.
Pearce is listed at 242

It's the recruiting forum community thread. It happens to have football in the title. If you were a participant in the community you'd know that. If you don't wish to participate in the community there probably isn't a great reason to be here.
It does make me wonder about the purpose of the off topic thread since many discussions could be moved there. Probably due to a road less traveled 🤷

I remember reading that there were questions about whether he could add the necessary weight to play the position.
I remember wondering how he could be a 5* at his size. I consider a 5* as a player who could potentially come in and start as a freshman or at least get on the field. It was obvious he wasn't going to be able to do that, just based on his build out of high school.

Hopefully he can add the weight needed and eventually help on the field.

Reactions: knoxvol52
June 4, 1942
The Battle of Midway
begins. During that morning, after sending planes to attack the U.S. base at Midway, the Japanese carriers Akagi, Kaga and Soryu are fatally damaged by dive bombers from USS Enterprise (CV 6) and USS Yorktown (CV 5). Later in the day, USS Yorktown is abandoned after bomb and torpedo hits by planes from Hiryu. The latter is, in turn, knocked out by U.S. carrier planes. Compelled by their losses to abandon their plans to capture Midway, the Japanese retire westward. The battle is a decisive win for the U.S, bringing an end to Japanese naval superiority in the Pacific.

View attachment 645792
Before Midway the US Navy didn’t win a major battle against Japan.
After Midway they never lost a major battle against Japan.
Talk about Turing the tide🫡

I thought it was just me. He’s on the ground at least two or three times a year being injured during an extra point. Glad someone else noticed this.
2-3 times a year?...didn't you meant 2-3 times a game?

The poor soul givin his all fur Tennessee out there and getting kilt on every extra point...😏

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back