Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy, seems like groundhog day every year when discussing our Oline and depth... Wonder when we are going to get to a point where we finally have a strong 2 deep across the line? Seems like we are always just one injury away from a big gap in talent. Hopefully this current crop of younginz we have will all develop into studs... Sanders and Petty are must gets to keep the momentum going.

S Bradley-- really thought he'd come in and light it up sooner than later...

Then part II comes out. . .on the road trip, they devise a plan to start a fake college when they get back so they can keep playing. . . a cross between the movies "Road Trip", "Accepted" & the Bishop-Sycamore saga. Next year they win the title before anyone knows their college isn't even real.
They bring in a fake class consultant from UNC basketball?

good but not elite…. We have struggled with depth and against elite defensive lines such as Georgia. I’m happy with Elerbee but he does need to take the next step if we want to be a championship program.

Everybody needs to take the next step to beat the UGAs of the world. I thought Milton caught too much sh*t but would you say he was elite? I wouldn’t. And Heupel put him on the field, not Elarbee.

It’s a process, not meant for those looking to be elite overnight like a video game.

Actually might agree with this haha

.0001% chance I'd watch an NBA game
.0002% chance I'd watch a WNBA game

Those percentages may be a little high, but I don't believe in absolutes.
To each their own.

The NBA has been gaining bigly over time. Just talking what society is paying attention to.

The playoffs this year have been awesome. Luka is a joy to watch. Kyrie is incredible. Ant Man is a beast. The Celtics are loaded with young superstars. Knicks are fun, Pacers bc of Haliburton.
It’s slowly becoming back what we are accustomed to. No more of that super team bullsh*t Lebron introduced to the league. KD still trying for that model but it’s backfiring big time.

The playoffs this year have been awesome. Luka is a joy to watch. Kyrie is incredible. Ant Man is a beast. The Celtics are loaded with young superstars. Knicks are fun, Pacers bc of Haliburton.
OKC with young nucleus and a ton of 1st round draft picks in coming years.

SGA, Chet, and the Williams guys are pretty good.

If PG13 signs with Orlando look out for them next season.

Same could be said for college sports (pro sports fans often say this - not me ofc). Far less talented than pros.

People will like what they like.
That's a main reason I like the NBA though I don't get to watch much. The things players like Morant can do is unreal. And then we have the 7'6" guy at San Antonio. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back