Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in reality, you can’t compare two things when you haven’t seen one of the two things
real talk ive watched all four. Granted its been a long time since Ive seen womens pro ball, or mens pro ball for that matter. Both college games far exceed their pro counterparts.

Im not particularly interested in womens or mens pro bball. But, stand by my opinion. Id rather watch women play more than men.

'0001% chance I'd watch an NBA game
.0002% chance I'd watch a WNBA game'

He's a good ambassador.

I think too many fans have/did take Joe for granted.

I'm happy he was given a whole season and earned his draft pick. He was loyal to Tennessee and CJH, and CJH was loyal to him.

He is and will always be a great ambassador for Tennessee and he has had an important role in the process of turning this thing around.

@SweetasSoda @SmokinBob @smokeyhuntsgators @Orangeredblooded

Dumb And Dumber Pointing GIF - Dumb And Dumber Pointing Eat - Discover &  Share GIFs
1717555980986.gif

Would you say the Super Regionals are like the Sweet 16?
That means, btw, that Heupel's 6th place finish in '22 was an elite 8 year in addition to attaining a #1 ranking during the season. The latter is nothing to sneeze at. It's pointless for some troll to say, but how did you finish. Elite 8.

I'm more concerned about Leacock than Bradley. I still have faith both will find themselves on the field during mop up duty this fall and be competing for real snaps next year.
You know, excelling on special teams in a great way to impress and help the team tremendously at the same time.

Long time no see to everyone, I’ve logged on the ask everyone to pray for @SweetasSoda. I’ve just got word that they’ve called in the family. She and the family definitely needs prayer tonight. God Bless and TIA
For her directly, or for a loved one of hers? Feel like I've missed something.

And hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back