Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Weezer, no it’s for her. They’ve called the family in this evening 🥲

Dang, that sucks to read. My thoughts are with her. Such a sweet and genuine person. When I had my bad concussion last year (that is still have never fully recovered from) she was super caring and concerned for “some stranger on the internet”. She prayed for me, I have an awkward relationship with religion sometimes, but I will pray for her regardless. Hoping for the best.

The O-Line was poor in the spring game, yes I know we were out 2-3 starters. But, thst speaks to the recruiting aspect of it. A lot of times during the season teams will have a couple of guys out on the o-line. And the product we saw in the spring game is what we will see if we do have a couple of injuries on the o-line

Our D Line is prolly best in the country this year. Let’s see how many times NC state sacks us before we get worried

The O-Line was poor in the spring game, yes I know we were out 2-3 starters. But, thst speaks to the recruiting aspect of it. A lot of times during the season teams will have a couple of guys out on the o-line. And the product we saw in the spring game is what we will see if we do have a couple of injuries on the o-line
Do you honestly take anything away from the spring game? You need to stop with the conjecture.

Reactions: captainfalcon777
@knoxvol52 Good pitching duel between Jones and Glasnow tonight. Cant believe the Pirates bullpen held up in the end.
Yea really good game thought Hernandez hit it out vs Chapman but came up just short. Jones is really good, Glasnow has lost 3 games this year while just giving up one run. Hopefully another pitchers duel tonight.

Chapman's reaction was hilarious thought he had given up a 3 run homer.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthVol1
Everybody needs to take the next step to beat the UGAs of the world. I thought Milton caught too much sh*t but would you say he was elite? I wouldn’t. And Heupel put him on the field, not Elarbee.

It’s a process, not meant for those looking to be elite overnight like a video game.
I always jump to elite bc that is the ultimate goal…. we also struggled against Missouri and Florida as well. Joe was a stop gap before Nico and the other stud qbs that we have lined up. It is legit to have concerns about the OL recruiting which may begin working itself out this year. Legit concerns are:
1. No legit backup center in 2 years… possibly 3
2. top back ups being Karic and Davis in year three( that could change if Shams and Lang take steps forward.
3. seems like several misses…. not even able to count on them for any minutes at all.
The positives
1. Has done a great job with some players like Darnell Wright
2. Offensive line has been above average although some of that is related to the system that we run.
3. Had his best recruiting class so far… Need to have plenty of value from this class.

I like all of our coaches but it’s ok to talk about their strengths and weakness…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back