Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to start being kinder
The legacy @SweetasSoda leaves is our memory of her
People often say that others don't remember so much what you say, but how you make them feel
It's an honor to be a Tennessean and have this joy to rally around
Being a Vol is a glorious privilege
I'm thankful to the Lord for giving us something to love like this, but even more the souls of my brethren and my sisters like sweet
Bless you all

Yea really good game thought Hernandez hit it out vs Chapman but came up just short. Jones is really good, Glasnow has lost 3 games this year while just giving up one run. Hopefully another pitchers duel tonight.

Chapman's reaction was hilarious thought he had given up a 3 run homer.
Yep he knew it was gone. Lol. Scary thing on Jones, he had B- minus pitch command last night. Glasnow is really good. My son and I were literally pulling into Pittsburgh listening to local radio when they announced he was part of a trade to Tampa for Chris Archer. That ended well.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Happy Hump Day. God can help you over it.

June 5, 2024: Never fear. I will show you the way to resolve every issue that seems beyond your ability to solve. When you get afraid, remember the times that I have rescued you and set you on the right path again, and access that level of faith. Refuse to allow difficulties to become a road block instead of a detour. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

My wife and I had a bit of an argument this morning and when I got to work I saw that she had texted me we would argue less if I would quit acting like a five year old. I tried to respond to her that I am a functional adult. My phone auto-corrected it to I am a fictional adult. That seemed to be more true, so I sent it.

My wife and I had a bit of an argument this morning and when I got to work I saw that she had texted me we would argue less if I would quit acting like a five year old. I tried to respond to her that I am a functional adult. My phone auto-corrected it to I am a fictional adult. That seemed to be more true, so I sent it.
Well done. Relationships are hard. Perspective taking is harder. Humor is great medicine.

@Glitch, you didn’t make the women of VN to hate @knoxvol52. He’s still aces in our book over a harmless joke.

We’ve heard it all in our lives 🙄. You’re still good 52, unlike Glitch. There’s a reason our phones freezes up at times………..
master-kung-fu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back