Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to ask everyone in this thread.

In your line of work, whether it has been a side job, a job you had when younger, or in your current profession, have either of you ever gotten “out of character” when dealing with a rude/belligerent or an ungrateful person?

That can be in hospitality, food service, retail, business, contracting, or any job dealing with the public.

I’m sure it’ll be a mixed bag of answers, but I’m just genuinely curious.
Lol..I've had a lot of wild blowups back when I was a flooring contractor...luckily no one ever went to jail or got hurt.

Lol. I think you're right but I thought what you said wasn't all that.
It wasn't...it blew and still blows my mind that he was acting like such a big baby over it..🤷‍♂️..I don't know why he just didn't ignore me or something.

I genuinely like the guy and I wish he would show back up, but I say meaner stuff to my brothers when we get in heated arguments...and I love them.

It wasn't...it blew and still blows my mind that he was acting like such a big baby over it..🤷‍♂️..I don't know why he just didn't ignore me or something.

I genuinely like the guy and I wish he would show back up, but I say meaner stuff to my brothers when we get in heated arguments...and I love them.
I think there were others that questioned his opinion on Coach Kim too. I think he's one of those "we need a UT person" which is why the program sucks. I could be wrong about any of this but I also don't think he liked being questioned about anything🤷‍♂️

It was an accumulation thing. An argument over a commitment that went elsewhere here and a remark over the Lady Vols coaching search there… In his parting post he referenced that he had “promised” to stop posting previously but came back for the kids. Then McGill posted a 🐂 💩 and off he went. 😳

Posters here aren't your family, which means that it's almost guaranteed that you don't have the same platform with them.

I came out smelling like a Rose as far as the material items. She got nothing, she didn’t even show up for court. What bothered me the most was walking out on my kids. My kids have not heard from her in over a year now. I could care less myself but my heart hurts for them 🤷‍♂️
Brings back so many horrid memories...but remembering all of that hell and what my life has been like since just reinforces this simple powerful truth..

Sunshine ALWAYS follows rain...no matter how dark, how hard it is, or how long the storm lasts...Sunshine always follows rain.

Expensive Vodka is such a dumb concept. It is by definition supposed to be a clean neutral spirit. So you are either paying extra for even less taste (filtering), paying for taste (against the definition), or more often than not paying for marketing.

Tito is criminally bad at the later, but God bless any good business man. Especially a US one.

Dumbest of all is when people take expensive highly filtered vodka and dump chemical bomb red bull into it. Hahahaha

Buy Smirnoff and get your buzz.

80th Anniversary of D-Day landings at Normandy. Hear's to those WWII veterans who paid the ultimate sacrifice that day, and those are still with us. Truly the Greatest Generation.
80 years ago today my grandfather was a new father, me Dad having been born the day before in Chattanooga Tennessee..June 5th 1944...he didn't know that he was a new Dad because he was in England with the Corps of Engineers waiting to go ashore as soon as a beachhead was established. He went ashore sometime on the 7th and he didn't find out about my Dads birth for several weeks thanks to all the obvious chaos of war going on.

It was an accumulation thing. An argument over a commitment that went elsewhere here and a remark over the Lady Vols coaching search there… In his parting post he referenced that he had “promised” to stop posting previously but came back for the kids. Then McGill posted a 🐂 💩 and off he went. 😳
Seems LA Vol previously left when there was a dispute with another poster (Notorious… ) LA was critical of the CKC hire similar to the lady vol mafia and McGill called him out. Since it seems CKC did well recruiting the portal, maybe he could admit he may have been wrong. At least give her the benefit of coaching her first season.

Expensive Vodka is such a dumb concept. It is by definition supposed to be a clean neutral spirit. So you are either paying extra for even less taste (filtering), paying for taste (against the definition), or more often than not paying for marketing.

Tito is criminally bad at the later, but God bless any good business man. Especially a US one.

Dumbest of all is when people take expensive highly filtered vodka and dump chemical bomb red bull into it. Hahahaha

Buy Smirnoff and get your buzz.
Platinum is still cheaper and better than Smirnoff. I will die on this hill

Seems LA Vol previously left when there was a dispute with another poster (Notorious… ) LA was critical of the CKC hire similar to the lady vol mafia and McGill called him out. Since it seems CKC did well recruiting the portal, maybe he could admit he may have been wrong. At least give her the benefit of coaching her first season.
The lady vol cult will never admit they’re wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back