Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can think of a lot of posters no longer with us. Not sure I can remember all their names correctly.

It happens..but the ones you do remember it’s for a reason…”legends”😁 I’m just trying to make it like @Enki_Amenra @Weezer @knoxvol52 @volbeast33 @SweetasSoda @MoCo_Vol @peaygolf @TrippieRedd @Ulysees E. McGill @mrMet @DD4ME @Jackcrevol @JacketVol @Devo182 @bignewt @TN-POSSUM @drvenner @butchna @Cosmo Kramer @smokeyhuntsgators @Glitch @BleedOrange16 @COOKEVOL @Orangeredblooded @SugarCC @BigSteve09 @ionaVOL and @VOLSONLY 🥹🫡🫶🏽 salute…if I left anyone out blame weezer😂 all love.

Last edited:
I have been curious about how you’re getting the info on soda like what the connection is …thank god you have the access to all of this though…I wasn’t sure if she was family or what….hopefully you’re happier now after your divorce though…those are always super hard buddy🫶🏽
Yes Sir they’re rough. Definitely happier now lol. Me and Soda are 3rd or 4th cousins Something like that. It’s funny we had no idea who each other was on here, she got to questioning me and figured out we was related.

Update on @SweetasSoda this evening, her Niece said she was having mini strokes today but the MRI showed an improvement on the infection. She said she’s still critical and needing prayers. I was glad to hear that there was improvement with the infection. That gives us some hope. She’s in MICU on the 3rd floor in Erlanger. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

He was awesome, always liked him. Shame on whomever ran him off.

I thought he was in the NFL? An analyst or something?
HankHill doxed by slickyinc… All was erased from the VN archives but it was a mess.
Hank understood X’s and O’s and some didn’t always agree with his opinion. I believe he worked film room for Jets but changed careers. I always thought he seemed like a good guy and appreciated his perspective.

It happens..but the ones you do remember it’s for a reason…”legends”😁 I’m just trying to make it like @Enki_Amenra @Weezer @knoxvol52 @volbeast33 @SweetasSoda @MoCo_Vol @peaygolf @TrippieRedd @Ulysees E. McGill @mrMet @DD4ME @Jackcrevol @JacketVol @Devo182 @bignewt @TN-POSSUM @drvenner @butchna and @VOLSONLY 🥹🫡🫶🏽 salute…if I left anyone out blame weezer😂 all love.
IMG_7158.jpeg
he's a champ, but more like 'hey, go grab me a beer. thanks, champ.' btw wth is that white stuff?🤢

Update on @SweetasSoda this evening, her Niece said she was having mini strokes today but the MRI showed an improvement on the infection. She said she’s still critical and needing prayers. I was glad to hear that there was improvement with the infection. That gives us some hope. She’s in MICU on the 3rd floor in Erlanger. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Continued prayers

If you can get a message to the family, tell them her other family (volnation) is still praying for her🙏🏻

It happens..but the ones you do remember it’s for a reason…”legends”😁 I’m just trying to make it like @Enki_Amenra @Weezer @knoxvol52 @volbeast33 @SweetasSoda @MoCo_Vol @peaygolf @TrippieRedd @Ulysees E. McGill @mrMet @DD4ME @Jackcrevol @JacketVol @Devo182 @bignewt @TN-POSSUM @drvenner @butchna and @VOLSONLY 🥹🫡🫶🏽 salute…if I left anyone out blame weezer😂 all love.
jerk-steve-651624100.gif

Thanks, Suave!!! I'm just happy to be part of the RF team. There's a lot more posters that's come and gone that got me hooked on this place.

GBO

I'll add....

@Ron Swanson
@InVOLuntary
@engineerVOL
@Orange Studs
@jakez4ut
@Glitch
@Orange.
@VolsDoc81TX
@Jimmy Football
@SmokinBob
@smokeyhuntsgators
@Rishvol
@screenthis
@COOKEVOL
@Aesius
@mr.checkerboards
And a host of VOLUNTEERS

(There's a whole lot more I'm missing too. The RF is a freaking VN Army.)

Last edited:
Wonderful news about the improvement. Some progress is better than zero progress.

Keep fighting young lady.

Thanks but I shouldn't be in the conversation with these posters. They've been here for a minute. I'm just a noob.🧐🧐🧐

BTW you forget the legend @Glitch my day wouldn't be complete without at least one TWSS!!!

Back in the Gruden thread days, there was always a night shift and I think if I’m not mistaken that you were apart of that along with the guys you mentioned.🤔
I was. Also responsible for a lot of clean up by @frank and the other mods. Sorry all. Also got my first and only infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back