Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my first time here. I was a 247 member, but the crowd was too small to keep alive at night. I was working a graveyard shift at the bank. Those Gruden threads were life juice for me fr. It was hilarious how quickly all the regs turned on naysayers every single time...I mean it was mostly just a running joke...but a joke everyone secretly hoped might come real 😅🤣

Great entertainment regardless
I was around that time and didn’t produce any work productive or get much sleep. 😂

Oda and I have exhanged a few emails over the years, personal/family stuff, she is the best of us and caring beyond belief. Not just a cheerleader, she cares beyond the rah rah.

Maybe it was the unexpectedness, but this hit me like a ton of ***** bricks. I had to really loosen up and take my mind away to try and enjoy today, but here we are again sitting with reality. Haven't prayed in 21 years tbh, but I'm stepping out of my comfort zone tonight. This **** has hit me too hard to not try something. Let's all focus and send good vibes throughout tonight, whatever that avenue is for you...just focus on Oda. She hasn't given up yet.

Oda and I have exhanged a few emails over the years, personal/family stuff, she is the best of us and caring beyond belief. Not just a cheerleader, she cares beyond the rah rah.

Maybe it was the unexpectedness, but this hit me like a ton of ***** bricks. I had to really loosen up and take my mind away to try and enjoy today, but here we are again sitting with reality. Haven't prayed in 21 years tbh, but I'm stepping out of my comfort zone tonight. This **** has hit me too hard to not try something. Let's all focus and send good vibes throughout tonight, whatever that avenue is for you...just focus on Oda. She hasn't given up yet.
thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back