Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on @SweetasSoda this evening, her Niece said she was having mini strokes today but the MRI showed an improvement on the infection. She said she’s still critical and needing prayers. I was glad to hear that there was improvement with the infection. That gives us some hope. She’s in MICU on the 3rd floor in Erlanger. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Moar steam!!

HankHill doxed by slickyinc… All was erased from the VN archives but it was a mess.
Hank understood X’s and O’s and some didn’t always agree with his opinion. I believe he worked film room for Jets but changed careers. I always thought he seemed like a good guy and appreciated his perspective.
Slickyinc is a blast from the past too

View attachment 646293

Thanks, Suave!!! I'm just happy to be part of the RF team. There's a lot more posters that's come and gone that got me hooked on this place.

GBO
It's the only community of vol fans that I visit regularly. I was indoctrinated as a young kid and orange runs deep in my veins. Nice to be around other, clearly wise folks. I mean, who would be a gator fan?

Back in the Gruden thread days, there was always a night shift and I think if I’m not mistaken that you were apart of that along with the guys you mentioned.🤔
That was my first time here. I was a 247 member, but the crowd was too small to keep alive at night. I was working a graveyard shift at the bank. Those Gruden threads were life juice for me fr. It was hilarious how quickly all the regs turned on naysayers every single time...I mean it was mostly just a running joke...but a joke everyone secretly hoped might come real 😅🤣

Great entertainment regardless

Update on @SweetasSoda this evening, her Niece said she was having mini strokes today but the MRI showed an improvement on the infection. She said she’s still critical and needing prayers. I was glad to hear that there was improvement with the infection. That gives us some hope. She’s in MICU on the 3rd floor in Erlanger. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Heavenly Father we thank you and praise you for the continued fight for and in Sweet as Soda. We lift up all her caregivers and providers and pray that their hands are guided by you toward Sweet as Soda's full and complete recovery. We lay our fears and apprehensions on your feet. We lift up each and every loved one and friend of Sweet as Soda. Help them to find peace and refuge in this difficult time. Let all of us lean into your wisdom, love, grace, and mercy. Help us to walk away from our fears and doubts and into your open arms.

In your name we pray - Amen

Last edited:
was full of ****
Not as full of 💩 as you...he actually helped a lot of people here...substantially helped..what the **** have you ever done for anybody?

He had good info sometimes and garbage info sometimes because HS kids f'n lie so they squeeze every stinking dime they can out of guys like Atl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back