Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shared that with her Aunt yesterday. She was proud to hear that Volnation was praying for her 🥲
Thank you for the update. Is there anything we can offer for her family? I know staying in the hospital can be tiring and expensive. Gift cards for food, fruit and snack basket, or anything else?

Oda and I have exhanged a few emails over the years, personal/family stuff, she is the best of us and caring beyond belief. Not just a cheerleader, she cares beyond the rah rah.

Maybe it was the unexpectedness, but this hit me like a ton of ***** bricks. I had to really loosen up and take my mind away to try and enjoy today, but here we are again sitting with reality. Haven't prayed in 21 years tbh, but I'm stepping out of my comfort zone tonight. This **** has hit me too hard to not try something. Let's all focus and send good vibes throughout tonight, whatever that avenue is for you...just focus on Oda. She hasn't given up yet.
She’s a very strong woman. I realized that when she could go toe to toe with the lot of you. She strong will, and will beat this. I believe that because of her tendency, us, her loved ones and most importantly, GOD. GOD always listens to our prayers, even if it was a minute ago, last night or in years. I believe he hears our cry and prayer for SAS and will give her strength to continue to fight. He has thus far and will continue.

Update on @SweetasSoda this evening, her Niece said she was having mini strokes today but the MRI showed an improvement on the infection. She said she’s still critical and needing prayers. I was glad to hear that there was improvement with the infection. That gives us some hope. She’s in MICU on the 3rd floor in Erlanger. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
That’s good news indeed. Thanks for all of the updates.

Update on @SweetasSoda this evening, her Niece said she was having mini strokes today but the MRI showed an improvement on the infection. She said she’s still critical and needing prayers. I was glad to hear that there was improvement with the infection. That gives us some hope. She’s in MICU on the 3rd floor in Erlanger. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Continued prayers. Keep fighting SAS

View attachment 646293

Thanks, Suave!!! I'm just happy to be part of the RF team. There's a lot more posters that's come and gone that got me hooked on this place.

GBO

I'll add....

@Ron Swanson
@InVOLuntary
@engineerVOL
@Orange Studs
@jakez4ut
@Glitch
@Orange.
@VolsDoc81TX
@Jimmy Football
@SmokinBob
@smokeyhuntsgators
@Rishvol
@screenthis
@COOKEVOL
@Aesius
@mr.checkerboards
And a host of VOLUNTEERS

(There's a whole lot more I'm missing too. The RF is a freaking VN Army.)
You’re a peach TP.

I like both.

Billy Joel is one of the Goats. Great song writer too.

"Pressure" was one the Best early videos on MTV.

My favorite “non popular “ Billy Joel song is Downeaster Alexa. Saw him and Elton John in concert together at the Memphis Pyramid around 2000. It was incredible

It happens..but the ones you do remember it’s for a reason…”legends”😁 I’m just trying to make it like @Enki_Amenra @Weezer @knoxvol52 @volbeast33 @SweetasSoda @MoCo_Vol @peaygolf @TrippieRedd @Ulysees E. McGill @mrMet @DD4ME @Jackcrevol @JacketVol @Devo182 @bignewt @TN-POSSUM @drvenner @butchna @Cosmo Kramer @smokeyhuntsgators @Glitch @BleedOrange16 and @VOLSONLY 🥹🫡🫶🏽 salute…if I left anyone out blame weezer😂 all love.
I’d like to think I’m also a valuable member around here 😤.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back