Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on @SweetasSoda this evening, her Niece said she was having mini strokes today but the MRI showed an improvement on the infection. She said she’s still critical and needing prayers. I was glad to hear that there was improvement with the infection. That gives us some hope. She’s in MICU on the 3rd floor in Erlanger. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thank you for the update, Volsonly.
Continued prayers for @SweetasSoda.

As much as I love to blame the commies for anything and everything, the high vodka content of their blood stream would likely kill most viruses and/or bacteria that would cause most VD. Yeti, however, are filthy mangy matted cave dwellers that are also likely riddled with worms and bacteria. Don't try to gaslight us.
This is a lie. VDs are found in people who choose to hang out with the Klubniks! How's Tod doing, Glitch??!

Thank you for sharing, @Weezer. Remember we talked about how just because we remember something in our head doesn't mean it actually happened. We need to see evidence in the real world. Who would like to share next...
View attachment 646374
kurt-angle-its-true.gif

I like how he actually mentions academics. Although, the only football player I ever saw in class was Daniel Lincoln.
Used to call dude Daniel Lincoln 'Financial' as his kicks were money during the Lincoln Financial game of the week. But any pressure situation he'd crap the bed.

just shows how difficult kicking is mentally. dude is now a Seal.

RF=Old city vibe FF= cotton eyed Joe..😭😂😂😂 we’re not the same its classy over here my guy. until @Ulysees E. McGill gets summoned and then of course he’s the enforcer clearing out a lane for us and out drinking the whole bar like he’s Irish and Connor McGregor is his brother or something.cant take papaw anymore.he’s literally Clint Eastwood when it comes to nonsense people 😂😂
Aww hell...Butchie is way meaner and grumpier than me...you just have to have a higher IQ to figure out if and how he is insulting you.

I just stick to the KISS method..

Used to call dude Daniel Lincoln 'Financial' as his kicks were money during the Lincoln Financial game of the week. But any pressure situation he'd crap the bed.

just shows how difficult kicking is mentally. dude is now a Seal.
That's cool to know. Hope his International Business ed comes in handy.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back