Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
When comparing strictly SEC play, CMo's stats are better. I haven't compared OOC scheduling to see who played stronger OOC opponents.

Most of Dudes juiced stats came from earlier in the year out of conference play..if we’re strictly comparing in conference stats then it’s not even close and that’s why CMO walked away with the triple crown and should have gotten MVP

Yeah, Aesius said something about that earlier. Have no idea what happens to most folks on here if they stop posting tbh.
Hat actually got banhammered...and it didn't have anything to do with his posts, it was something to do with DMs.

Back in the ancient days we had a DM feature, whatever it was that happened...Hat got permabanned and the DM feature was done away with.

I don't know exactly what it was about though.

You know I'm messing with you. I don't think you've ever said anything mean to me. We have disagreed here and there but never to the point that I got even slightly upset. I love your testimony and you really do keep it real
Yeah I knew you was joking..I was just kidding back 😉

Yeah. Shoot anyone who actually tries to post something and support it with the facts. Missing me or something?
Truthfully, you weren't who I was thinking of, that name still escapes me. You were just the name others offered up. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: sjt18
Hat actually got banhammered...and it didn't have anything to do with his posts, it was something to do with DMs.

Back in the ancient days we had a DM feature, whatever it was that happened...Hat got permabanned and the DM feature was done away with.

I don't know exactly what it was about though.
Hat was the reason the DM system got smoked? I didn't know that, I miss the DMs tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back