Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is false information. VDs come from communists.
As much as I love to blame the commies for anything and everything, the high vodka content of their blood stream would likely kill most viruses and/or bacteria that would cause most VD. Yeti, however, are filthy mangy matted cave dwellers that are also likely riddled with worms and bacteria. Don't try to gaslight us.

Happy Friday. Prayers we hear some good news on SAS today.

June 7, 2024: Procrastination is your enemy and will result in regret. There are things you must deal with or suffer the consequences. There is nothing to gain by putting off for tomorrow the things you should do today. Refuse to allow your flesh to override righteousness in the Spirit. Obedience to My leading will result in peace and protection, says the Lord. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

From the Heidelberg Catechism. Always an encouragement:

Q. What is your only comfort in life and in death?

A. That I am not my own, but belong—body and soul, in life and in death—to my faithful Savior, Jesus Christ.

He has fully paid for all my sins with his precious blood, and has set me free from the tyranny of the devil. He also watches over me in such a way that not a hair can fall from my head without the will of my Father in heaven; in fact, all things must work together for my salvation.

Because I belong to him, Christ, by his Holy Spirit, assures me of eternal life and makes me wholeheartedly willing and ready from now on to live for him.

—————————

1 Peter 1:17-19

And if you call on him as Father who judges impartially according to each one’s deeds, conduct yourselves with fear throughout the time of your exile, knowing that you were ransomed from the futile ways inherited from your forefathers, not with perishable things such as silver or gold, but with the precious blood of Christ, like that of a lamb without blemish or spot.

That's exactly what Freak used to say to me! "Weezer, you're too valuable to the board to be getting in trouble, You're VN's most beloved poster! Our spiritual leader! I rely on you to keep troublemakers in check. Like this noob, I think he calls himself Glump or something like that. We need you, Weez!"

I always have been Freak's favorite. He tells me so all the time.
Thank you for sharing, @Weezer. Remember we talked about how just because we remember something in our head doesn't mean it actually happened. We need to see evidence in the real world. Who would like to share next...
giphy-6.gif

Not sure what some of our parents trained us in, but this could explain a lot.

it is also interesting to note that there a total of 3 youth chess players in the World, upon receipt of their obligatory noogie at hands of the Voorstëimhammersmoot children, the 3 children went on to become prodigies at Chess. Subsequently, all placed in top three at every chess championship hence.

@DarthVol1

Dodgers lucky to get out of Pittsburgh with a victory. You guys have 6 more years of player control on Jones and Skenes. Get some Bullpen help and another starter and Pirates should be good. Maybe add a couple of journeyman pitchers and bats.

Reactions: DarthVol1
Thank you for the update. Is there anything we can offer for her family? I know staying in the hospital can be tiring and expensive. Gift cards for food, fruit and snack basket, or anything else?
You’re welcome. I’ll have to ask her Aunt about all that. Our Church is usually very good about helping families in situations like this. And as far as I know it’s not been brought up yet 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back