Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww hell...Butchie is way meaner and grumpier than me...you just have to have a higher IQ to figure out if and how he is insulting you.

I just stick to the KISS method..

Now @butchna is a savagešŸ˜‚ thatā€™s my dark humor guy though straight smarta$$ šŸ˜­ but I love it. youā€™re the same way though so I get along with you guys just fine ..Butchna is also blunt and direct so I know how to take him when heā€™s on one.same goes for you @Ulysees E. McGill šŸ«”

Truthfully, you weren't who I was thinking of, that name still escapes me. You were just the name others offered up. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Yeah. I just used to get a lot of crap for being more thorough than some have the reading ability and attention span to follow. Usually I just responded that no one had to read what I wrote if they didn't want to. But it was usually the ones who wanted to disagree with me who complained I wrote too long (included too much support for my opinion).

I guess it is a flaw with some people. I've just developed a habit of trying to fill in the background when talking with people. In my career, I've always thought of it as a sign of respect to explain things fully to employees when I tried to change their opinion or assign them something to do.

Thank you for sharing, @Weezer. Remember we talked about how just because we remember something in our head doesn't mean it actually happened. We need to see evidence in the real world. Who would like to share next...
View attachment 646374

One of the best movies of all time. For you young pups watch One Flew over the Cuckooā€™s Nest.

Man, all these names being thrown around really take me back. I lurked for a solid 5 or 6 years before I finally made an account in 2017

I don't post a ton for how often I'm in here, but I read pretty much everything on the recruiting football talk threads (I might skip ahead a little during a live basketball or baseball game).
I feel feel connected to a great many people on here. Which is probably why the @SweetasSoda was legitimately devastating.

I hope most of the names that have been brought back up have just moved on to other things or other sites and are doing well in life.
Meh...they are all loser quitters..šŸ˜‰

This is a lie. VDs are found in people who choose to hang out with the Klubniks! How's Tod doing, Glitch??!
Jennifer Lawrence Ok GIFs | Tenor

Reactions: knoxvol52
Hat was the reason the DM system got smoked? I didn't know that, I miss the DMs tbh.
Yep...for a looooong time...like years and years...you couldn't say "HatVol" without it getting deleted. I think I remember what it was about, but I am not sure...just that some guys were doing shady stuff in the DMs that Freak had asked them not to.

Nothing perverted or nasty, but something to do with business.

No handwringing from me but don't underestimate Evansville starting Pitcher today. The guy held ECU to one run in Regional and pitched 8+ innings.
I never underestimate anybody in basball...anybody can beat you on one of the twilight zone days...crazy šŸ’© happens on the regular in short series baseball.

I feel confident we should win this series...but I also know that Evansville can beat us if we have a couple of random off games.

Yep...for a looooong time...like years and years...you couldn't say "HatVol" without it getting deleted. I think I remember what it was about, but I am not sure...just that some guys were doing shady stuff in the DMs that Freak had asked them not to.

Nothing perverted or nasty, but something to do with business.
he's the only VN member i've actually ever met. we used to go round and round when Fulmer was still here.....mercy.

Yeah. I just used to get a lot of crap for being more thorough than some have the reading ability and attention span to follow. Usually I just responded that no one had to read what I wrote if they didn't want to. But it was usually the ones who wanted to disagree with me who complained I wrote too long (included too much support for my opinion).

I guess it is a flaw with some people. I've just developed a habit of trying to fill in the background when talking with people. In my career, I've always thought of it as a sign of respect to explain things fully to employees when I tried to change their opinion or assign them something to do.
Tldr

he's the only VN member i've actually ever met. we used to go round and round when Fulmer was still here.....mercy.
Some people that actually knew him say that he was actually a really good dude that did a lot of good things for folks in real life, and that his VN persona was just him goofing around talking trash.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
As much as I love to blame the commies for anything and everything, the high vodka content of their blood stream would likely kill most viruses and/or bacteria that would cause most VD. Yeti, however, are filthy mangy matted cave dwellers that are also likely riddled with worms and bacteria. Don't try to gaslight us.
Fact: Yetis are hoes 20240330_210642.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back