Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked my wife, who is a high school Science teacher, if mitosis really is a means to achieve cell division OR is it not in fact, what will hurt if you steps on my feets?

FYI, she stepped on my feets to prove her point.
I'd hoped by now she'd have slapped you silly for telling such bad jokes.

Looks like Heard is enrolling as an OL and not DL? Interesting. I know there was speculation about where he would start his career - some of the talking heads had been speculating he would end up on OL
Now that his cousin is playing on the OL it's a pretty unique and cool opportunity to play and train with your family like that. It could work out.

Why is it. . .

If you have a cup of hot chocolate (or coffee or whatever) and it's kinda hot, but not burn your mouth hot. . . if you bite a cookie and take a sip of the hot chocolate, the hot chocolate tastes 3 times as hot as it did with no cookie? Anyone else ever noticed this? 😂
drugs-are-bad-drugs.gif

I’ve always maintained officiating is bad.

I’ve also maintained that incompetent officials just happen to screw us over in huge moments in all sports more than any other team in the world purely by random rotten luck...there is no conspiracy...ever...no individual game official, or group of officials, or league corruption has ever screwed us over on purpose...y'all are just imagining all those blatant bad missed calls for them, and imaginary ghost calls against us EVERY year...y'all just crazy 🤪

Fify..

Friend of mine had two classes with Travis Henry back in the day. He said he had to have people with him at all times because he couldn’t really read or write. Apparently Henry never took a test. Other people did it for him.
I had a poli sci class with him. He only showed up for that class on exam days and then tried to copy off of people around him, including me.

Update on @SweetasSoda, her labs looked much better today and no seizures this far. Other good news is they’ve cut her sedation way back, she’s still on the ventilator because of the sedation but she’s breathing on her own so she’s making progress. Continue praying for Soda. Prayer definitely changes things

This is great news! Praying for further progress and even better news tomorrow!

A few years ago when my mum was on a ventilator and then ECMO, these were the same markers that she was quickly turning a positive corner and the early signs of hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back