Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine.

Rankings mean nothing at the moment and a lil extra motivation never hurts.
Only thing the rankings do it can help judge where your team might be ranked in the College Football Playoff Rankings ...... Especially around end of this month......

Reactions: KptVFL
From SI article predicting new AP rankings. This narrative is getting old of Milton. Clearly they didn't watch the game. Milton was 70% on the day and would have been 73% and added 80 yds and another TD had Keyton caught that flick of the wrist bomb.

Folks here at work spouting the same line. Milton did fine and if Keyton had caught that one pass then this whole conversation goes away. Milton couldn't have thrown that pass any better.

Question is Hulu an adequate app for Sports, I read an article this morning by Mike Florio on Pro Football Talk how Disney and ESPN are pushing Spectrum subscribers to switch...??? Just trying to keep all options open..
It's okay, Fubo is the best probably for sports right now. YoutubeTV is just the best overall.

Also, Hulu, Disney, and ESPN are all the same company.

Are You Serious Clark GIFs | Tenor

This stat cannot be overstated. Last year UNC ranked 127th in team sacks and 80th or so in rush defense. Held USCjr to -2 rush yards and got 9 sacks on Saturday
Was just listening to Josh Pates show and he said that all fall camp he was getting told by UNC beat writers that their DL was going to explode this year. He didn’t blindly trust it, says now he does. I trust our DL to do the same thing though.

Folks here at work spouting the same line. Milton did fine and if Keyton had caught that one pass then this whole conversation goes away. Milton couldn't have thrown that pass any better.

Milton is Exhibit A that media can’t dig deeper than the dominate, lazy narrative, and that most people don't think for themselves.

I think we can all agree on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back