Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on Clemson board that 247 composite rankings have Clemson’s roster at #5 and Duke’s roster at #66.

Tough day for the star ranking loyalists.
Yep, one spot below UVA

I read on Clemson board that 247 composite rankings have Clemson’s roster at #5 and Duke’s roster at #66.

Tough day for the star ranking loyalists.
I think @bigl3327 nailed it after the game: #914

Great talent is a necessary but not sufficient condition to be a top flight program. We are aiming at both. "Culture" is real: it's not just empty talk.

Slip And Slide The Year2020 GIF - Slip And Slide The Year2020 Fail -  Discover & Share GIFs

I hate Clemson as well, but getting inside the five twice and coming away with no points has to be worse than anything we did over the past 15 years. (Georgia -Hurd fumble)

Welcome to the party Clemson. Clemsoning is back.
not sure about that. we made a lot of bonehead plays and calls over the years. Hell, JG had at least 30 off the top of my head ;)

I think @bigl3327 nailed it after the game: #914

Great talent is a necessary but not sufficient condition to be a top flight program. We are aiming at both. "Culture" is real: it's not just empty talk.
This is why I believe Tennessee has the rite Head Coaches in all 3 major Sports in Barnes. Vitello and Heupel culture is what they thrive for especially Barnes....

11. Tennessee. Joe Milton scored twice in the air and twice on the ground against UVA, showing that big arm off as advertised, but he needs to work on his accuracy in order to keep this offense on the right track.

From SI article predicting new AP rankings. This narrative is getting old of Milton. Clearly they didn't watch the game. Milton was 70% on the day and would have been 73% and added 80 yds and another TD had Keyton caught that flick of the wrist bomb.

From SI article predicting new AP rankings. This narrative is getting old of Milton. Clearly they didn't watch the game. Milton was 70% on the day and would have been 73% and added 80 yds and another TD had Keyton caught that flick of the wrist bomb.

That's fine.

Rankings mean nothing at the moment and a lil extra motivation never hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back