Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week, I'm ready for it to be over.

Continued prayers for @SweetasSoda .

Prayers for @Orangeredblooded . I hope you heal fast and feel better quickly.

Wednesday, I took my mom grocery shopping. She fell and broke her leg. She just lost her balance. Now she's in the hospital until at least Monday when they plan to send her to a physical rehab facility. Has been eating me up with worry.

My own mobility has been limited by my own busted knee and fracture.

Just have to keep grabbing hold of the good things to help pull me through the bad.
Sorry about your mom, Weezer.

Something good will happen.

Last edited:

Wednesday, I took my mom grocery shopping. She fell and broke her leg. She just lost her balance. Now she's in the hospital until at least Monday when they plan to send her to a physical rehab facility. Has been eating me up with worry.

Just have to keep grabbing hold of the good things to help pull me through the bad.

Our prayers are first and foremost for SaS, but let’s also include VOLSONLY also. That he finds peace in his private life and on a side note, he finds his way back here on the best forum. Sorry, as I posted in the Zone earlier. I had surgery on my face for skin cancer Thursday, and to keep it short and sweet, it may not look pretty (my face and posts, but it’s up front and it is what it is). My left eye is swollen shut as my left side of my face is also the same. I won’t win any beauty contests right now, but just excuse any lapse of posting skills.
Best wishes for you recovering from the surgery and congratulations on being cancer-free! 👏👏👏

And yes for SaS and @VOLSONLY !

Last edited:
Mixed emotions. House will be quieter. House will be quieter.
Completely understand. Oldest is gone, she had went to the Air Force, got married, but recently got out and moved closer to Florida. All that was hard, especially getting married, but he's a great guy, and we've grown to love him greatly. Middle one moving out for college hit hard, cause it only left us with the baby girl, and she's 2 years away from graduating high school. It all weighs on your emotions, yet you're proud also. Congratulations on gaining a daughter, hopefully they have a long, blessed marriage.

Praying for her, and you

Dang...I hope it gets better soon.

Sunshine always follows rain

Completely understand. Oldest is gone, she had went to the Air Force, got married, but recently got out and moved closer to Florida. All that was hard, especially getting married, but he's a great guy, and we've grown to love him greatly. Middle one moving out for college hit hard, cause it only left us with the baby girl, and she's 2 years away from graduating high school. It all weighs on your emotions, yet you're proud also. Congratulations on gaining a daughter, hopefully they have a long, blessed marriage.
Dang Joe...I remember when all your girls were just little bits...seems like just the other day..🤷‍♂️

Prayers for you also. Been through it with Mother in Law. Still going through it with Mom. God's got you and your Mom. Hang in there.

Catching up from yesterday. First off, another legendary poster I haven't seen mentioned is Breakerboy. 2nd, Go Vols and on to Omaha! Lastly and most importantly, coninued prayers for SAS and all you other folks hurting, healing or dealing with family concerns. May GOD bless all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back