Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure it has nothing to do with NIL
OU has 2 as well.

Both already recruit top 10 regularly. Wouldn't be surprised for the DA SEC logo to only help them further.

Thanks again Sankey for helping to devalue all the OG programs. He's just like Zuckerberg in The Social Network dilluting everyone else's stock. Jackass!

Reactions: GoBigOrange86
OU has 2 as well.

Both already recruit top 10 regularly. Wouldn't be surprised for the DA SEC logo to only help them further.

Thanks again Sankey for helping to devalue all the OG programs. He's just like Zuckerberg in The Social Network dilluting everyone else's stock. Jackass!
bbbbbut money...we needs the TV viewers in Shatnass OK to we's good! So stupid

Oddly reminds me of an episode of Full House where the 2 youngest girls somehow end up on a flight without their dad, but they're pleased to know it's just going from San Fran to Oakland...only to find out it's going to Auckland (NZ) ...now that's bad news 😆😅

Also reminds me of the time I was 14 and visited (oddly) San Fran with my friend's family. We rode the famous railcars, but missed getting off at the same stop where his parents got off. No cellphones back then...talk about freaking out as parents, meanwhile we thought it was fantastic getting lost in a big city on our own 😆

I wonder why that strike killed so many people's love of baseball? Other sports have all had strikes but no similar phenomenon exists afaik.

Not picking on you JCP, my dad also feels this way and it's just something I've wondered for a while.
Baseball is full of purists, moreso than any other American sport.

I think a lot of purists were a bit taken aback by the whole money ordeal and never recovered.

Idealists tend to be stiff in that way, no matter their vocation of purity. I can relate in a way.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Same animal. My valid points are obstructed by my delusions and inability to overcome them. 😴

Your scenario is impossible. There are no two COMPLETELY EQUAL baseball minds. One is always better than the other. Best one always maximizes the return of investment. And for the sake of this discussion, even the lesser baseball mind working with less money puts a competitive product on the field…which is every reason to keep the team and abandon plans to follow cricket.
I have to say, I'd rather have the Yankee's salary than my teams (Reds). Yes, much of it comes down to management. But for the Reds, from one year to the next, the roster constantly changes. I enjoyed the sport more when you consistently had the same players that you followed and rooted for. One of the reasons I stopped watching. Just not the same.

Bad week so far for my NBA fandom. Lakers can't find a Head Coach and Celtics looks like going to win NBA title. Threw up a little bit saying that last part, I can't stand those Boston Celtics.
Agreed. Best NBA franchise ever? Lakers or Celts? Now Celts are going to make a claim again. They're loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back