Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked in the baseball forum. Maybe someone will help us out.

It likely imo has to do with his struggles his freshman year ('22): 'That Is Who He Is’: Jared Dickey Committed to Bettering Himself On And Off the Field | Rocky Top Insider

And was something like what he said last year when we made the CWS:

He was drafted. Jared Dickey selected by Kansas City in 2023 MLB draft

In the context of Tony's remarks, it would mean something like: How dare some jerk reporter call what Dickey accomplished a "failure." I am guessing at all of this. But I don't think it is a bad guess.

I haven't been able to find Jared's post from yesterday.

Maybe this? (Found it on his mom‘s twitter/x)

edit: Swansoned by Freak!
1718150816851.png

Attachments

• 1718150718625.png
    1718150718625.png
    442.9 KB · Views: 14
Bro whatever happened to the posters that was lowkey a Georgia or Florida fan that always came In here getting us riled up😭😂 I can’t remember who it was..there may have been two… we always gave me them hell…one was a decent poster and gave us insight on the Florida lineup through spring practice and the other was just completely biased..straight up homer

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Exactly what happened with me. I haven't followed baseball in a long time. Look at my team's salary (the Reds) vs. salaries for the top teams.
I stopped watching pro sports a few years back when the players started kneeling during the national anthem. Something strange happened though. I found out I didn't miss watching the games and just stopped. I'm a college guy now and will watch college games until something happens that pi$$es me off----who knows what that will be :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Bro whatever happened to the posters that was lowkey a Georgia or Florida fan that always came In here getting us riled up😭😂 I can’t remember who it was..there may have been two… we always gave me them hell…one was a decent poster and gave us insight on the Florida lineup through spring practice and the other was just completely biased..straight up homer
The one I recall who acted sensible from Florida was Hialea Gater or something like that. Then there was another who was a smart ass that went by Jaws to my recollection.

The one I recall who acted sensible from Florida was Hialea Gater or something like that. Then there was another who was a smart ass that went by Jaws to my recollection.

YASSSSS jaws was one and there was another one that was a Georgia homer but claimed he liked the Vols but rooted for Georgia

@Jaws is still around here, unfortunately. like turds on a cats ass they cling to our site, and dont leave.

They’ll stumble in around football season

Those gator posters were seriously trolling one day and at great length and Freak kindly suggested that they might more fittingly ensconce themselves in the Around The NCAA forum. I wouldn't be surprised if they migrated from there to some other boards without comment.

Last edited:
Maybe this? (Found it on his mom‘s twitter/x)

edit: Swansoned by Freak!
View attachment 647899
Freak later answered my question and I sent that same post to you. You'll see it if you continue. And it's very good. If it weren't for you, I never would have seen it!

I still think what I sent you earlier (before I found that post) provides the background that Vitello's remarks deal with. It wasn't just about the crowd.

tenor.gif

or are you asking if we know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back