Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not unfair to any of these insanely rich greedy assholes..it's unfair to the people that make it all possible.

The apologists for this crappy system aggravate the 💩 out of me.

Money ruins everything....at keast the greedy money grubbing does.
If it makes you feel better, my friend, the tyrannical NCAA will almost surely get back in charge and put caps on everything they can think of.

They need limits in order to run their unequal enforcement RICO op. They also need everything run through the schools. They wouldn't have much luck in court trying to boss around free American citizens.

There are multiple with much more pressing needs right now, but could I get some prayers for my mom?

Our old family dog, Rocky, is going to be put down tomorrow morning —if he makes it through the night. We got him as a puppy shortly before my little brother was diagnosed with cancer, so he’s got an even closer placement to the heart than your normal furry friend. They’re going to bury him between my dad and brother.

Alright volnation I feel kinda weird about this, but I'd be a bad actor if I didn't self promote!

Come see me star in this faith based musical next weekend if you're up for it!

Performing at the Jackson hall downtown Nash. You'll watch me lose my family because of my drug addiction and win them back with the help of the lord! We got a great cast with some true pro's and it really is an uplifting story.

Go Vols!
That's cool...I would come by if I was anywhere near there.

I actually wrote a play called "Rewind" about a drug addict father and his teenage daughter in a fit of inspiration back around 09, and me and our youth group performed it at our church in Albertville one Sunday night, and there were some visitors there that asked us to come and perform it at their church, so we did and then visitors there asked us to come to their church...and so on and so on..so we ended up performing it all over the place.

I've never done anything like that before or since, but I think it touched a whole lot of people and that makes me feel good.

I hope you all do the same.

I retired in January at 53 and am happier than ever. Also have more to do (chores and ****) than when working because I actually have time to do them.

Now I’m just planning to flip motorcycles, cars, SUVs, trucks and houses whenever I want for my chunk $$$change$$$. Life is good 😊
I wish I could do that...my luck though I would lose money on everything I touched.

There are multiple with much more pressing needs right now, but could I get some prayers for my mom?

Our old family dog, Rocky, is going to be put down tomorrow morning —if he makes it through the night. We got him as a puppy shortly before my little brother was diagnosed with cancer, so he’s got an even closer placement to the heart than your normal furry friend. They’re going to bury him between my dad and brother.
My condolences, mockingvol, that's terrible. I wish you and your whole family the very best, and that all the pain eventually turns into happy and lasting memories of Rocky. I terribly sorry to hear about your little brother as well. Blessings to you and yours.

But they (I don't only mean the successful ones) are exactly the schools who out of greed, support every NCAA "cheating with impunity" move the NCAA makes for their favorites, trying to suck up for their cut. And out of envy, support every lying criminal NCAA attack on the rivals of the NCAA's favorites. With their noses in the air like they are morality incarnate.

They make up the majority of NCAA members. If they didn't "go along to get along." all the NCAA garbage would have stopped long ago. It's the unholy alliance of the Bamas and the little guys. Just look at the NCAA committee rosters. You may be shocked who has the majority of votes. And be sure to see which sports are overrepresented.

So I can't find it in me to care about them.

Also, they have never competed with the big teams in football, anyway. So, no change if they don't tomorrow. They will pay less, like they did before it was legal (they throw bags and admit and clear academically ineligible players all the time). They will do this approximately on the level of their own peers. I don't see the problem. They will prolly have a great playoff one day of their own.

By the way, what you are talking about is what Saban tried to appear to mean (but on one bought his stupid lie except the stupid) when he said that "NIL would destroy parity." 😂 It was a sort of loophole for Saban's scheming lie. But he lies everytime he opens his mouth, so there's that. Saban was defending the gross and manifestly crooked lack of parity among majors that has its roots in the cheating with impunity programs criminally kept atop of their peers by rigged enforcement and non-enforcement.

But at the same time, Saban was appealing to the little guys who he could always count on to carry water for the big cheaters.

---
But I do understand what you mean and why you hold your position.
Uhmm..we are talking about MLB...but..we will see how this stupid chaotic college sports 💩 goes.

If we start getting screwed over and losing great players again and again and again to deep pockets programs...I will probably check out for the rest of my days just like I have with MLB.

If it makes you feel better, my friend, the tyrannical NCAA will almost surely get back in charge and put caps on everything they can think of.

They need limits in order to run their unequal enforcement RICO op. They also need everything run through the schools. They wouldn't have much luck in court trying to boss around free American citizens.
Once again...we were arguing about MLB....but we will see how it goes. I do feel the same way about everybody involved in running college sports right now as the the entities on both sides of the MLB garbage, so I guess the point remains...lol.

There are so many false-flag georgia bruhs concern-trolling this site, you couldn't shake a stick at them. Say something bad about the flea-bitten mutts in the FF or NCAA and the trolling posers will pour in extremely "concerned" with "well, tbh..." defenses in a heartbeat.

I remember this guy solely being around anytime we were in on a highly rated recruit that Georgia was in on specifically Darnell Washington 👀 had ties to Georgia high school football somehow

Why do you guys never hear the point?...the point is that successful small-mid market teams get ripped apart.
Bc I don’t believe it’s true….!It’s magical watching what the Rays do with their roster. They have won 100, and 99 games two out of the past three years. They would probably be on their way again if their stud SS didn’t start fooling around with 12!years old…. It is why I love the way the Dodgers are doing things… They have all the attributes of the best small market teams and money to add key pieces…. Just about every move the Rays have made…. ends up working out in their favor.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrMet and butchna
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back