Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw🤔 I’ll really have to think on this one…but it was always him and jaws..whenever we played one or the other…the Georgia guy had insight on Georgia high school players… it was voldawgs or something like that..I’ll really have to dig deep..he was always commenting on any player from Georgia when it came down to us and them in recruiting
Are you thinking of Rusty? @secking

I retired in January at 53 and am happier than ever. Also have more to do (chores and ****) than when working because I actually have time to do them.

Now I’m just planning to flip motorcycles, cars, SUVs, trucks and houses whenever I want for my chunk $$$change$$$. Life is good 😊
Hope you have a strong back....I'll show myself out to @drvenner 's corner.

Last edited:
Can't those store bought Dodgers beat the living crap out of Texas last night 15-2 nothing but Sunshine in my world. I will say this I observed the numbers you posted and Amick is a better hitter but neither one are world beaters in fielding pct.
When Bochy brought in a position player to pitch for Texas in the 7th inning it was like, well that's a whole third of the game not worth watching now. Not complaining though.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I would rather roll around naked in poison oak, fire ants, and broken glass than pull for Georgia!!🤣
giphy.gif

Didn’t realize I missed the legends going round for round lastnight..😭😂 it was Tyson vs Holyfield in a argument….classic 😂😂 @Ulysees E. McGill and @butchna
There was absolutely no point. He thinks the way I feel about the MLB system is stupid...and I think he is a obtuse jackass...so..🤷‍♂️

There was absolutely no point. He thinks the way I feel about the MLB system is stupid...and I think he is a obtuse jackass...so..🤷‍♂️

It’s obvious yall are related 😂😂 I’d love nothing more than a podcast from you two or a remake of Christmas vacation…if I get over 50 likes supporting this then yall have to pick between the two 😂 @butchna @Ulysees E. McGill

Hey, let's start it up again...both points were right. Cream will rise to the top meaning the well managed teams with strong farm systems will do well. But then again, having lots more money than another team does make a difference and it sucks to see your good players constantly leaving for bigger markets (Reds). Last 20 World Series winners, how many were 'small market' teams?

It’s obvious yall are related 😂😂 I’d love nothing more than a podcast from you two or a remake of Christmas vacation…if I get over 50 likes supporting this then yall have to pick between the two 😂 @butchna @Ulysees E. McGill
That sounds like work...I work enough..lol..

Hey, let's start it up again...both points were right. Cream will rise to the top meaning the well managed teams with strong farm systems will do well. But then again, having lots more money than another team does make a difference and it sucks to see your good players constantly leaving for bigger markets (Reds). Last 20 World Series winners, how many were 'small market' teams?
To me it's more...How many small market teams held on to their stars for more than a couple of years..that is my biggest gripe at modern baseball.

I've tried to make that clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back