Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This such a hilariously disingenuous, bad faith argument lol.
Yes completely. Flailing like someone that fell in the pool and can't swim. Panic because their grossly underpaid drivers of economic profit are demanding what they are due. Any argument they make, even if they have have fooled themselves into believing otherwise, stems from that undeniable truth.

Massive money is made because of the players. That money has to go somewhere. The people directly benefiting financially from them being underpaid are the ones who keep trying to "reason" why they shouldn't be justly compensated. Argue that the current system is flawed and discuss other options that would fairly compensate the players. That's fine. But these arguments about why they shouldn't be fairly compensated are highly disingenuous.

Nirvana always seemed too dark and depressing. Metallica always reminded me of my ex husband always listening to classical rock. I hate it now and I hate the grunge movement. Good grief, just give everyone a blade and their exposed wrist.
Nirvana will always be on my hate list (even though their first LP was good) because they killed my Hair Metel! :mad:

Got bad diabetic, neuropathic feet. Fell for every ad hawking athletic shoes…none worked well. Mostly used Sketcher’s slip ons for everyday use. Went to Costco and took a flyer on their Sketcher’s slip on walking shoes with memory foam. $34 and the best purchase I’ve made in that department in a decade or so.
This thing helped me a lot

1718234599450.png

Nirvana always seemed too dark and depressing. Metallica always reminded me of my ex husband always listening to classical rock. I hate it now and I hate the grunge movement. Good grief, just give everyone a blade and their exposed wrist.
Grunge was hardly emo. It was exposing the gritty underbelly and disillusion coming out of the Yuppie 80s, sure, but not quite that extreme imo.

...and literally as I read your comment I was listening to Lithium 😅 but the Polyphonic Spree cover version, a lot more "upbeat" in a way only a pseudo-cult out of Dallas could make a Nirvana song sound 😆

Alice In Chains all day…nirvana is overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back