Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I am not that familiar with vegetables that I know their sizes and just how they would fit up the rectum.

Second, I am not judging you for imagining inserting such produce up their anus. But I'm pretty sure @DD4ME was.

You do you.
Makes sense, I took you for more of a tv dinner type of guy anyways.

And that’s Impossible. @DD4ME would never judge me here. The Recruiting Forum Football Talk VII is a judgement free zone. Just like we never talk about anything but recruiting and football. As is Gods will hereby transcribed and seth forth by the recruiting junkies of Volnation, et al.

So today is my grandson birthday, Liam is 4 now. Then my daughter says you're going to a grandfather again👀👀
Oh wow. My Grandson is also a Liam and will turn 3 July 25. My son is William and that’s where they got it. I’m Gama😀. I told them from the start he would pick my name and I love it! My son picked his grandmother’s name, Gitty and she loved it.

Oh wow. My Grandson is also a Liam and will turn 3 July 25. My son is William and that’s where they got it. I’m Gama😀. I told them from the start he would pick my name and I love it! My son picked his grandmother’s name, Gitty and she loved it.
I’m sorry, I forgot to say congratulations!

Love Kiawah. Wish I was there. May try to go in August, just to make sure I'm miserable when I try to walk around Charleston one day.
I think I'm going to head back to the Bahamas in August. Flights are under $500 and we can get a 3 bedroom villa for $2300/week that includes a golf cart. Can't do Florida for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back