Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nirvana will always be on my hate list (even though their first LP was good) because they killed my Hair Metel! :mad:
The grunge scene was a mercy killer, and for the public good. Record company formulaic band cloning killed your hair metal. You make a copy of a copy enough times and you end up with this:

25jg3h.gif

Or worse yet, something like this:

1718237583683.png

DAMN!

He/she was a true OG on the KnoxNews network. So mysterious and funny, but honestly only had solid opinions fwir.

We're losing too many of the good ones. These young'ens better be ready to reload and repeat.
Who are we talking about here?

Grunge was hardly emo. It was exposing the gritty underbelly and disillusion coming out of the Yuppie 80s, sure, but not quite that extreme imo.

...and literally as I read your comment I was listening to Lithium 😅 but the Polyphonic Spree cover version, a lot more "upbeat" in a way only a pseudo-cult out of Dallas could make a Nirvana song sound 😆
It was rebellion against the corporate influx of money from .com. More bank robberies in Seattle than at any point in time, during 90's. Thank you NF.

I think I am the one that posted it most recently because I thought I remembered a couple of years ago someone else posting that he had passed.
I searched "Witch Doctor" in the VN search engine and went back as far as his last posts. You've been the only to say anything about death. 🫤
Screenshot_20240612_204919_DuckDuckGo.jpg
I thought it was interesting that @Jackcrevol has WD on his "permaban" list. 🤔

#BNL

I searched "Witch Doctor" in the VN search engine and went back as far as his last posts. You've been the only to say anything about death.
View attachment 648185

#BNL
Yeah, I thought I had heard it, but didn't state it as fact. I may have had him mixed up with someone else.

I searched "Witch Doctor" in the VN search engine and went back as far as his last posts. You've been the only to say anything about death. 🫤
View attachment 648185

#BNL
Hey stalker boy,

WD isnt on ignore. Hope he's alive and well.

Not making that up princess. You dig
that up.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
Soundgarden
Alice in Chains
Stone Temple Pilots
Nirvana
Pearl Jam
.... in that order, but all really good, imo.

Then came or I finally found, TOOL which is better than all of 'em, except maybe Soundgarden/Audioslave combo. Damn Rage Against the Machine was great, too. Great time for quality music

Hey stalker boy,

WD isnt on ignore. Hope he's alive and well.

Not making that up princess. You dig
that up.
Receipts as requested:
Do any of y’all remember the Witchdoctor that always said Bones Don’t Lie? 😆

Twss, and Yes. Dude's schtick was so dumb. I blocked him asap.

He has the distinction, in 19 years of being one of 4 dewds, who have been perma blocked.

1. Bruin
2. Little Vol
3. Witch Doctor

There was one other, Orange Defense. But he got relegated, so...unblocked.
54f12f3e0ebe016247918656dd1f9727.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back