Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure i've read about a lot of police related tackling deaths. View attachment 648431

Use of tasers and non lethal means in a serious, potentially life threatening event...absolutely. Police officers who are successful in using non life threatening means to subdue serious criminals should be lauded.

Police officers should be expected to use discretion in stressful situations. We are all human, but that is what their training should dictate. I think you guys are off base here.
Milquetoast

Lifetime contract.

bUt VeRtElLo Is BoLtInG tO tExAs NeXt YeAr!
Derp Retard GIF - Derp Retard Retarded - Discover & Share GIFs

Not sure i've read about a lot of police related tackling deaths. View attachment 648431

Use of tasers and non lethal means in a serious, potentially life threatening event...absolutely. Police officers who are successful in using non life threatening means to subdue serious criminals should be lauded.

Police officers should be expected to use discretion in stressful situations. We are all human, but that is what their training should dictate. I think you guys are off base here.
Can we shoot stupid people with rubber bullets and/or bean bag projectiles? They need some sort of pain to trigger a learning response in their "brains".

My “base” is people should act right. I don’t subscribe to the “let them do whatever they want because we might harm them if we try to stop them” theory.

Like the concept of letting a thief steal whatever they want because of you try to stop them they may get hurt. I’m not with all that. I’m tired of society excusing poor behavior.

You know what, odds of me getting tased is slim to none. You know why? Because I don’t act stupid.
Yes! If a person gets injured or killed while they are doing something they shouldn't have been doing in the first place then tough stuff buttercup. Don't break the law and your risk of negative interaction with the authorities goes way down. Maybe not zero because cops aren't above critisism, but it is dramtically reduced. Our litigious society allowing stupidity like a burglar suing a homeowner for injury sustained while breaking into their home to steal their stuff is about the most stupid allowable lawsuit I can imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back