Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being 100% transparent. I could see us losing this opener and winning the tourney. The FSU pitcher for Friday is a legit ace and our Friday rotation has been as steady as the thoughts coming from the LV forum.

I think this first game is bigger for us than a normal first game because of that pitching matchup.

I think you’re right about still being able to win it, but that will be a tough hole to climb out of.

I don't think the Vols win this one. They're going with their best on the mound, well, we're not. I'm not expecting much.
I don't think the Vols win this one. They're going with their best on the mound, well, we're not. I'm not expecting much.
Who is our best on the mound. Causey is 13-3 with a 3.77 ERA. Zander has been great too. 3.26 ERA. Comparable ERA. We just need 2 solid innings from Stamos.

This contest is stupid. Just shows how immature grown adults can be.
9d33c5f6-5f33-4f15-96d7-3ac14ded6bbc_text.gif

Chop subbing for Garner?
Not out of the realm. A major part of Garner’s pull is getting them on campus and working them out…that’d stay the same under this scenario. I don’t know this but getting out on the road wouldn’t seem to be one of his favorite activities. Chop lures them in and Garner closes? I’d sign up.

I hate DA fans that do stupid stunts...but dear lord it's not that serious.

Tasers can literally lead to death by causing/enhancing heart issues. Just a wild overreaction. He's not going anywhere...dude was doin effin flips. Get him down and give him 6 months of community service. No need to risk a major issue over DA antics.
“Can” lead to death. Very minuscule possibility that happens.

Tuition at UT has gotten ridiculous. It’s sad how much cheaper FSU is.

Also that one is mean spirited as hell. The basketball one was funny but that one is so different that it reads like a completely different person came up with it (one salty as hell towards both schools too - so Florida fan maybe?).

Last edited:
Thank you, Brother. The prayers continue unabated. I believe WBC is white blood count. Not sure what the value should be. The infarction comment is probably related to the heart, but I am not sure of that either. Help please, medical professionals.
Infarction can occur in the brain, which is what I’m assuming they’re referring to if they’re doing CTs. Think of a TIA where blood supply is cut off from tissue.

The diminished reflexes are more concerning to me. Hoping for the best. She seems like a sweet woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back