Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know Tennessee can score at will against FSU and "struggled" against UNC. So to beat FSU again I want them to win

Broke down and bought 5 tickets for the Dukes Mayo Bowl. End zone nosebleeds but we’ll be there.
i bought 4 last month, before i knew it was a night game. i thought about not going...but man, they're litterally going to be 15 minutes from the house....can't NOT go.......probably going to the MSU game in November too.

i bought 4 last month, before i knew it was a night game. i thought about not going...but man, they're litterally going to be 15 minutes from the house....can't NOT go.......probably going to the MSU game in November too.
I’m thinking about going…..45 minutes from me but those are some expensive tickets for an NC State game.

Celtics just won the NBA title.
Those Mavs fans gotta be salty 😅

Not that I have a dog in that fight, but Mavs fans on social media were big on Luka and Kyrie smashing Boston, heading into a matchup vs a historically significant team with fewer than 20 losses ALL YEAR...and they ran right into that machine at full speed.

Would have liked to see the Mavs win as well. But settle down when you're about to face a team with nearly half the losses as your team 😆😅

I have season tickets at Neyland. I happily drive 4 hours to most home games. But I haven’t had much interest to going to this one despite living only 20 minutes away. Not sure why - other than the atmosphere at neyland pregame and during is priceless.

I have season tickets at Neyland. I happily drive 4 hours to most home games. But I haven’t had much interest to going to this one despite living only 20 minutes away. Not sure why - other than the atmosphere at neyland pregame and during is priceless.
Nico needs u there for his first “road” game. You must go. 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back