Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was married to Lorrie Morgan enough said.

Had multiple #1 hits on the chart.
Keith was a tremendous singer and songwriter. As for Lorrie, a true story comes to mind. About 10 yrs ago, she owned a home 2 houses down from a close friend out on Old Hickory Lake. My friend was hosting a big Memorial day weekend gathering where she and my wife furnished most of the food and everyone did BYOB. Lorrie walks up with a bottle of red wine and wearing a white pant suit. She had just poured herself a glass of her wine and sat down to eat. My wife proceeds to bump her table, jarring the glass which tumbles over directly onto Lorrie's lap lol. She took it very well as my wife was continually apologizing.

You can cut in the recruiting services all you want but you look dumb. Are they perfect? Not even close. Do they miss? You bet they do. But here is something neither you nor anyone else can refute. The teams with the most high 4 and 5* prospects win more at the highest level.

The whole “oh stars don’t matter” has been debunked. It’s funny. I bet you were extremely excited when we got Nico. A big time 5*? You get excited for the team when they sign highly rated players that teams like UGA, Bama and OSU were after right? Wonder why? It’s because of the same services you are dogging.
I don’t really dispute what you’re saying but in this specific case if this kid here we’re hopefully beating out Bama and Georgia for him. What means more a high star ranking or a committable offer from Georgia, Bama, Ohio State? Usually those two things are one and the same bc most of those teams offers are going to be highly rated by services. Usually those elite schools are better at evaluating talent than services are at least the ones we talk about like 247, Rivals, ON3, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back