Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're rooting for North Carolina today right? Asking for a friend...
UNC is the batter all-around team but FSU's offense is firing on all cylinders. I like our chances either way because we've barely used any arms and Sechrist is up next, but if this gets to an elimination game it's offense that will advance either team imo. I don't want to be playing FSU in elimination.

Someone mentioned the Omaha forecast earlier...

We may not play until Thursday or Friday... gives the elimination teams more time to rest arms. Right now the radar is clear but I suspect the skies will turn over this evening. If that happens, maybe that pushes the UK v UF game to tomorrow morning and our game to early afternoon.

Screenshot_20240618-140940_MyRadar.jpg

Barring a disaster for either..it looks like that will be the matchup.

Their pitching has looked great...but it seems they have several significant injuries..🤷‍♂️
damn...well, i hope they stay injured....lol. seriously though, they handled UK. we handled UNC, and both of those of those teams were getting some strong consideration as potential winners this week. still could be obviously.....but i think the best way to describe aTm and us in this last game was "business like". no frills, no goofiness....just "we're better than you, and we're going to prove it for 9 innings".

i really hope that continues, at least for us, that is.

Someone mentioned the Omaha forecast earlier...

We may not play until Thursday or Friday... gives the elimination teams more time to rest arms. Right now the radar is clear but I suspect the skies will turn over this evening. If that happens, maybe that pushes the UK v UF game to tomorrow morning and our game to early afternoon.

View attachment 650226
May not be that bad...
1718734607021.png

Kansas City chiefs? Boston Celtics? I’m sure there’s a NHL team that isn’t coming to mind
No way the Chiefs are in that discussion. Prior to Andy Reid and Mahomes they had 1 Super Bowl (1970). Now they have 4. Would have to be Steelers or Pats. They have the most rings (6) - but all of the Patriot's rings and appearances have been since 2002 under Belichick and rings with Brady. Steelers have done it consistently throughout their history. Pats most appearances (12), Steelers T-2 (11).

I will say this about A&M. As weird as they are I was impressed and surprised with how many fans they brought to Neyland this past season. There were so many. Most visiting fans in Neyland I’ve seen since Heupel’s been coach. They left with a nice L
Culturally speaking,

Cults travel together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back