Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Was hoping to watch that tonight. Maybe I’ll start Shogun. Anyone seen it and have an opinion?
I know a lot of people liked the novel and the original series that was based on the book back in the day. I don't know about this new series. I heard a lot was changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: WesTnVol
August 2003, check my stats.
Got us even worse in mid Sept 2017...we have a picture on an old SC card of my Daughter in Law standing in two feet of snow on Dunraven Pass...didn't rain or snow for 5 weeks before we got there, and didn't snow for another 5 weeks after we left....my luck.

The plan was to drive the Beartooth Highway on way out...but the snow shut it down for the week..it did the same thing to us both in June 11 and Sept 17...so I still haven't gotten to drive it.

Planning a family trip back there next June...hope to goodness for one freaking time we get lucky with the weather.

Got us even worse in mid Sept 2017...we have a picture on an old SC card of my Daughter in Law standing in two feet of snow on Dunraven Pass...didn't rain or snow for 5 weeks before we got there, and didn't snow for another 5 weeks after we left....my luck.

The plan was to drive the Beartooth Highway on way out...but the snow shut it down for the week..it did the same thing to us both in June 11 and Sept 17...so I still haven't gotten to drive it.

Planning a family trip back there next June...hope to goodness for one freaking time we get lucky with the weather.
June is spring there. Summer is Mid July-Labor Day. Annnd that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back