Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 650369

@TN-POSSUM daughter found an old CD case in the top of her closet and look what was in it........can't lie, it's mine from when I was a teenager. Skynyrd box set and gold and platinum.
👍 That's a top shelf score. You need to put those back in your rotation.

*I still carry my CD case in my work van. 'Pronounced' and 'Gimme Back my Bullets" are in it right now. I still love Skynyrd.

**I still hate Sweet home

Last edited:
👍 That's a top shelf score.

*I still carry my CD case in my work van. 'Pronounced' and 'Gimme Back my Bullets" is in it right now. I still love Skynyrd.
I had conflicting feelings when I seen it. I used to listen to them alot back in my younger days but the hate has consumed me to the point where I just can't. You know I just can't. But I will say, my favorite song used to be Four Walls of Raiford, I absolutely loved that song. Seeing that box set made me think about how I hadn't heard that in years. Sweet Home has just ruined Skynyrd for me.......yet another reason why I hate the bammers so much.

One of the greatest.
There are less than a handful that were better. I can think of 3 that were arguably better. He’s #4 all time (including pitchers).

Willie Mays missed almost 300 games at age 21/22 while serving this country in Korea.

He hit 65 HRs in the 300 MLB games that bookended his tour of duty - he finished with 660…

👍 That's a top shelf score. You need to put those back in your rotation.

*I still carry my CD case in my work van. 'Pronounced' and 'Gimme Back my Bullets" are in it right now. I still love Skynyrd.

**I still hate Sweet home
You're taking the news of your daughter's impending elopement with @Volunteer821 better than I thought you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back