Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
9-4 feels like an insurmountable lead for the Gata. Has any team in the CWS come back from 9-4?

giphy.gif

Update on @SweetasSoda, was told this morning they’re putting a feeding tube in and a trach. The plan after these procedures is to move her to a nursing home. 🥲 was told she’s in a vegetative state. Prayers for everyone involved 🥲 not the update that I wanted to post this morning, my heart is broken
Continued prayers for her and her family. Prayers for you also. God has a perfect plan and she will either recover or will go to be with Him for eternity. Praise God for that Hope.

Update on @SweetasSoda, was told this morning they’re putting a feeding tube in and a trach. The plan after these procedures is to move her to a nursing home. 🥲 was told she’s in a vegetative state. Prayers for everyone involved 🥲 not the update that I wanted to post this morning, my heart is broken
So sorry to hear. Heart broken is putting it mildly.
Prayers continued

So I was watching something yesterday about how the number 11 was special for FSU. Apparently, it was the number their long-time coach wore, and he passed away either right before or during the season.

Seems like he was a damn good coach.

But I couldn't stop thinking how we beat them 12-11.

That poor family. So sad. Her presence here will be missed greatly.

I'm a regular RF lurker, not poster. Lately whenever I login it's a scroll looking for updates. In fact, whenever I think about checking in on VN....SaS is the first thought that follows and I'll say a quick prayer and start scrolling. I hate this update. I just don;t want to accept it. I'll continue to say prayers and continue to watch for that positive update. Hang in there SweetasSoda...come back in here soon. Please Lord guide those hand caring for her and hold her family in peace and comfort through this....amen.
I appreciate that friend. I know she would appreciate it as well. Thank you

Last edited:
I'm sitting here..tears streaming down my face, and my heart broken...over someone I've never even met..what a strange world we live in today.

Some things...I will never understand..but thank God I don't have to understand, just know and believe that either way, no matter what happens to us here...that someday soon everything will be made new and there will be no more of this.
This 👆 💯

I hope there is a way for her and her family to know that we’re behind her.

I hate this news.
They know Brother. We talked about it this morning, she was saying how much that Soda loved Volnation. I shared that all of Volnation is praying for her. I know one thing I appreciate every single person on this site, y’all are the best hands down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back