Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on @SweetasSoda, was told this morning they’re putting a feeding tube in and a trach. The plan after these procedures is to move her to a nursing home. 🥲 was told she’s in a vegetative state. Prayers for everyone involved 🥲 not the update that I wanted to post this morning, my heart is broken
Still praying for SAS , God is in control

Wow...I really figured they would throw Arnold at us in this lose and go home scenario...I hope we take advantage, they are really gambling on getting another shot.
FSU may be imitating something Tony and Frank have done several times this year. Starting a reliever for as long as he can go and then insert the starter. So we may also see Arnold.

Dabo's actually gotten better at recruiting after his titles, but much worse on development/coaching, and his teams have suffered. TAMU has all the recruiting, but no coaching, scheme, or development. same in Miami. Texas has always had good recruiting, but only pulled it together when they figured out the coaching aspect. Michigan never brought in top classes but dominated OSU with "worse" players.

His OG coordinators were special and they are long gone too.

Reactions: UTJoe
No way UK small ball lineup overcomes a 10 run deficit in 3 innings while the UF batting floodgates keep opening. See ya mildcats.

Praying tamu beats uf (ideally after losing one to uf). I don’t want Florida in the championship. Slimy reptiles.

A&M is the 2nd best team in Omaha. FL is extremely dangerous tho

Update on @SweetasSoda, was told this morning they’re putting a feeding tube in and a trach. The plan after these procedures is to move her to a nursing home. 🥲 was told she’s in a vegetative state. Prayers for everyone involved 🥲 not the update that I wanted to post this morning, my heart is broken

Awful.

But I oddly read that like reading the Vols are down 3 in the botton of the 9th. The damn game ain't over and I'm optimistic for her, maybe against all odds. I don't know why, but I feel she will pull through eventually. She's a fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back