Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on @SweetasSoda, was told this morning they’re putting a feeding tube in and a trach. The plan after these procedures is to move her to a nursing home. 🥲 was told she’s in a vegetative state. Prayers for everyone involved 🥲 not the update that I wanted to post this morning, my heart is broken

I hope there is a way for her and her family to know that we’re behind her.

I hate this news.

Freshman reliever John Abraham is starting for FSU today. Bullpen game.

Pour it on early and don’t look back. I expect our team and Vitello to approach this aggressively.
A little surprised by this. I thought they would throw Arnold to try to give the best chance to extend to tomorrow. I wonder if he will be available and ready if they get roughed up a little early to keep them in it?

They make up for their lack of quantity with garbage quality.
View attachment 650509
Back in the ancient days I always said that I could never understand Coach Cafego's pure burning hatred for Vanderbilt...since the late Aughts I 💯% understand...I'm right there with him.

If we beat them 60-nothing for the rest of my life...I will be mad that we didn’t put 70 on them.

The news of SweetasSoda’s illness has been a gut punch to VN. I can only image the emotions her family is experiencing.

I pray for her healing and I know that the Lord can choose to heal her. Yet, I also know that the greatest healing a child of God can experience is meeting the Lord Jesus face to face in eternity.

Her impact on VN is an example of the positive impact we can all have on those around us. The world would be a better place, if we all took time to focus on positivity, kindness, and graciousness.

She probably has no idea the tremendous impact she has on VN, but that is usually the case in the lives of people who choose to accentuate the positive.

Back in the ancient days I always said that I could never understand Coach Cafego's pure burning hatred for Vanderbilt...since the late Aughts I 💯% understand...I'm right there with him.

If we beat them 60-nothing for the rest of my life...I will be mad that we didn’t put 70 on them.
Working near Vandy, I get it.

I've had to interact with plenty of professors and the like from Vandy and they are pretentious tw*ts. The lot of them.

Their students don't even go out and party. They arent supporting local businesses much. They're unapproachable and self important. They have zero presence in Nashville. Zero school pride. Vanderbilt hides behind a bunch of trees, just totally invisible to the city of Nashville. They are a hospital school, nothing more.

Pathetic elitism.

Freshman reliever John Abraham is starting for FSU today. Bullpen game.

Pour it on early and don’t look back. I expect our team and Vitello to approach this aggressively.
Wow...I really figured they would throw Arnold at us in this lose and go home scenario...I hope we take advantage, they are really gambling on getting another shot.

Working near Vandy, I get it.

I've had to interact with plenty of professors and the like from Vandy and they are pretentious tw*ts. The lot of them.

Their students don't even go out and party. They arent supporting local businesses much. They're unapproachable and self important. They have zero presence in Nashville. Zero school pride. Vanderbilt hides behind a bunch of trees, just totally invisible to the city of Nashville. They are a hospital school, nothing more.

Pathetic elitism.
Their local sidewalk fans are very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back