Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on @SweetasSoda, was told this morning they’re putting a feeding tube in and a trach. The plan after these procedures is to move her to a nursing home. 🥲 was told she’s in a vegetative state. Prayers for everyone involved 🥲 not the update that I wanted to post this morning, my heart is broken
Damn. Will continue to pray.

J Hey helped save Dodgers last night by hitting that 9th in GS followed shortly after by a Hernandez 3 run bomb.🧐
His best value for the Braves was the end results of trading him for Shelby Miller…namely Dansby Swanson.

Update on @SweetasSoda, was told this morning they’re putting a feeding tube in and a trach. The plan after these procedures is to move her to a nursing home. 🥲 was told she’s in a vegetative state. Prayers for everyone involved 🥲 not the update that I wanted to post this morning, my heart is broken
I don't do well with not good news. Not sure what words to say or if there even are words. All I know to do is to continue to pray and hope for a miracle. And barring that, just pray that she doesn't needlessly suffer. May God's will be done.

I feel so helpless. I'm one of those people that wants to fix everything, and when I can't....

I missed this when it was posted. Really bummed.

We really loved her on this site because she was a good person. I know her family is hurting. Really sad news.

Yeah...they have really came on strong and moved to the top of the hated chart quick in the last 10 years..If the Candy Commodewhores had fans they would be up there too..
The most arrogant and obnoxious fan base I've ever been around is Florida.

I don't adapt well to arrogant individuals.

That breaks my heart. I will be praying for her and her family. I hope she can still come out of it but I'm now less hopeful. 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back