Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Jaws in the theater with my parents and the first non kiddie movie I ever saw.
It was hell! Kept asking if it was over yet. 😬 Conversely, daughter watched it on VHS the first time at 4 and it became part of her rotation…up there with Disney Princess movies.

I'm a big, "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" person, go with what got you to the dance; BUT...I'm not far from being convinced with throwing Beam Saturday, Zander Sunday.

Again, I don't like tinkering with things that are running on all cylinders; but...

Then again, maybe I just answered my own question. Keep going the way that's gotten us here.

Those idiots are delusional...they keep showing that 🦬💩 angle...another angle makes it look nowhere close to a strike...

I think it was the epitome of a 50/50 call...and they got a 💩ton of horrible strike calls earlier but crickets about that...

But in reality...I don't give a runny 💩 whether it was a bad call or not...as many hundreds of times we have been dry YKWhated by crooked/crappy officials in EVERY sport for years upon years upon years...I say 🤬🤬🤬 em all...we deserve it.

They can all go curl up and cru like the little whiny 🤬 they are.

I felt truly bad for FSU, and I agree with them that they got screwed by the Championship committee...but you know what?...I hope they get screwed over every year in every sport by everybody now...I freakin hate em.

mine: Garry Templeton......even though I was/am a Yankee fan.

View attachment 651069

mine was Jose Offerman…. He was being given a rough time by fans… The Dodgers saw my Jose offerman poster board…. they came and got it and had several players sign it including Offermwn… took my dodgers hat and had Offerman sign it… He hit a home run that day…. One of my favorite days ever.

IMG_4966.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back