Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please wake up @SweetasSoda. We need our captain. I’m so happy with our win today but tempered by the news on our girl. Lord, please heal her body.
Amen.

The closer we get to winning it all, the more I miss her excitement and enthusiasm. She would be so happy right now. I think about it, and I tear up, so I try not to think about it. I want her to come back to us healthy and whole, but only God knows what lies ahead.

Yetis are ugly criers.

This is what’s left of my best friend’s parents’ house in Ruidoso…they lost everything. Please include them in your prayers as they are in their early 80s. This will not be easy as they make decisions over the next few days. It was honestly God looking over them that my friend was visiting them on Monday and was there to evacuate them. Devastating…

View attachment 651005
Prayers

View attachment 650995

I'm requesting big prayers from VN for the villages of Ruidoso and Ruidoso Downs, NM. Two fires started Monday on the Mescalero Apache reservation west of town, and in three days have torched 25,000 acres and1400 structures at last count, including the homes of at least two sets of our friends living there.

We sold our house there a few years ago, but we just visited our friends there in May. Luckily the wife and I decided to visit Colorado this week instead of our usual June trip to Ruidoso. We thank God that He was looking out for us!
Prayers for everyone involved

I misspoke earlier today..I said Tennessee was also the only program with four 20 HR guys...but that was wrong, we ARE the only ones with four this year.

That in no way takes away from the other part of what I said...the things this program is doing are not just unprecedented...they are insane.

I said earlier that we will probably not see anything like this again...but it wouldn't surprise me for Tony to go get some big boppers and have 6 next year.

DD and KTs improvement is insane...they should be THE selling point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back