Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been around for a long time but don’t post often. I had a lot to say about the hiring of Jeremy Pruitt, since I grew up in middle GA and knew about him before he was hired. I’ve grown up around football and played softball. Love the comments from the guys AND gals here in the recruiting forum.
Same here. Watched high school football and learned, and played softball ( though at times, I jumped into any baseball game I could find). Played SS in leagues, but football has always been my go to. You should post more, avoid that purple atrocity that does things with UGA dogs that we SODH’s about. We need more TN loving girls around here.

The pitching don't stack up to '22, nowhere near it (although '24 pitching has been a very good bunch); but, offensively, top to bottom, this year is better. How many innings did we miss out on this year, because we run-ruled our opponent? Who knows what the final numbers would have been, if we could've finished out those games?

Imo, the run-rule games are just another reason C-Mo should've won all the awards, and without doubt is the best player in the country. How many at-bats did he miss out on because of them?
So...we are scoring 9.2 RPG this year...does anybody know how many we scored per game in 22?

I am pretty sure we scored at a higher clip in 22..and as you say we lost a few innings due to run ruling...but I don't think it was enough to make up the difference.

Look I don't want to get in an argument about it...I love both teams, but 22 was just an insane CBB team...and by the numbers it was one of the best, if not the best ever.

That they didn't win the title makes absolutely no difference to that fact.

So...we are scoring 9.2 RPG this year...does anybody know how many we scored per game in 22?

I am pretty sure we scored at a higher clip in 22..and as you say we lost a few innings due to run ruling...but I don't think it was enough to make up the difference.

Look I don't want to get in an argument about it...I love both teams, but 22 was just an insane CBB team...and by the numbers it was one of the best, if not the best ever.

9.28 if I did my maths right

So...like I said earlier...it's pretty much a wash on offense between 22 and 24.

I thought we were over 10 a game that year...but my memory sucks.
Total Runs Scored
2022: 613
2024: 642
29 run difference, but 2022 played 4 less games. So 9.28 average x 4 games = potentially 36 more runs.

So, I agree.

Pitching 2022 > Pitching 2024

Again, this team is just playing better, there’s NOTHING wrong with that. They are playing for a natty and that’s all that matters

Last edited:
Same here. Watched high school football and learned, and played softball ( though at times, I jumped into any baseball game I could find). Played SS in leagues, but football has always been my go to. You should post more, avoid that purple atrocity that does things with UGA dogs that we SODH’s about. We need more TN loving girls around here.
Dude, stop hitting on the hew girl before you scare her off.

My god, dude, no one is trying to "argue" with you...was just conversing, even agreeing on a couple of your points. You know what that is, right? Conversation? Shooting the sh!t? Cuttin' it up? Chewin' the fat? Do we always have to gnaw on the same gristle, for you to not consider every back and forth an argument?

Reactions: mrMet
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back