Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Furman football camp in Greeneville. Met Allen Iverson's cousin. . . or so he claimed.

There was a QB for Dobbins-Bennett back around 1995 (at the Furman camp too). He was really good. I thought he was gonna be some big 6'4 230lb guy. He was tiny, 😂. 5'10 160lbs maybe. He was so dang fast though. Didn't one of yall go to DB in the mid-90s? Do you remember the QB's name?

Wasn’t me 🤷🏻‍♂️

I went to Furman football camp in Greeneville. Met Allen Iverson's cousin. . . or so he claimed.

There was a QB for Dobbins-Bennett back around 1995 (at the Furman camp too). He was really good. I thought he was gonna be some big 6'4 230lb guy. He was tiny, 😂. 5'10 160lbs maybe. He was so dang fast though. Didn't one of yall go to DB in the mid-90s? Do you remember the QB's name?
no...SHHS. Our QB's name was Spoon. Maybe it was before that. I cant remember. Coach Maclanahan took over for Bob May, who is still living. That was back when football mattered, we made playoffs. playing DB was a big deal, was division championship every year.

Ya played Elizabeth on cause you had too. Nowadays people get up after the band plays.

Was it one of the Sensabaughs?

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I just meant I thought it was more like a Ruby Tuesday's, instead of fast food. I thought the same about Cookout. I assumed it would be priced like Wendy's when I saw it (cookout) was fast food. Surprised how cheap there stuff is compared to other places
you need a mortgage for wendy's

no...SHHS. Our QB's name was Spoon. Maybe it was before that. I cant remember. Coach Maclanahan took over for Bob May, who is still living. That was back when football mattered, we made playoffs. playing DB was a big deal, was division championship every year.

Ya played Elizabeth on cause you had too. Nowadays people get up after the band plays.

Was it one of the Sensabaughs?
No, I cant remember his name, but if I heard it. . .

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Blake Burke's little brother is in the Class of 2028. Apparently asked CTV "Where's my offer coach?" Recently, to which CTV was kind of speechless then said the staff will talk about it.

His brother's name is Boss Burke. He's a RHP/C/3B. Only stats I can gather is pitching. As of last fall he was throwing 75mhp, a full 8mph faster than the class average. Boss is 5'11" 165lbs.

Kavares Tears also has a little brother in the same class, Kendrick. Kendrick and Boss are apparently pretty good friends. Kendrick is OF/2B per Perfect Game. He's 5'1" 95lbs.

Blake Burke's little brother is in the Class of 2028. Apparently asked CTV "Where's my offer coach?" Recently, to which CTV was kind of speechless then said the staff will talk about it.

His brother's name is Boss Burke. He's a RHP/C/3B. Only stats I can gather is pitching. As of last fall he was throwing 75mhp, a full 8mph faster than the class average. Boss is 5'11" 165lbs.

Kavares Tears also has a little brother in the same class, Kendrick. Kendrick and Boss are apparently pretty good friends. Kendrick is OF/2B per Perfect Game. He's 5'1" 95lbs.
What about Zaire Burke, is he related?

Shows they are from the same state, just a year younger

It kinda seems like Vitello can get any player he wants, like a football player getting a Saban offer. Wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back