Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what’s left of my best friend’s parents’ house in Ruidoso…they lost everything. Please include them in your prayers as they are in their early 80s. This will not be easy as they make decisions over the next few days. It was honestly God looking over them that my friend was visiting them on Monday and was there to evacuate them. Devastating…

View attachment 651005
Hugs

I'm a big, "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" person, go with what got you to the dance; BUT...I'm not far from being convinced with throwing Beam Saturday, Zander Sunday.

Again, I don't like tinkering with things that are running on all cylinders; but...

Then again, maybe I just answered my own question. Keep going the way that's gotten us here.
Proper rest is more important than anything…. I would keep it the way it has been.

Proper rest is more important than anything…. I would keep it the way it has been.
Unless you have a guy that wants it, then I agree with you.

Back in 2014 Farragut had a guy throw like 3-4 innings in the semi finals and then start the championship game the next day and threw a shutout. Easily over 100+ pitches. It was something to witness as a fan.

If you have a guy that wants it, can’t turn him down.

Reactions: Kristy*
What a toxic, manipulative, POS thing to do. He should've left her for the streets immediately. And that podcast guest/host(?) is acting like that was good behavior.

Is he sure all those kids are his?
maybe he loved her. I mean, all kinds of strange things in this world. I would not however, like my wife rubbing my nose in it on National TV if I were him.

no...SHHS. Our QB's name was Spoon. Maybe it was before that. I cant remember. Coach Maclanahan took over for Bob May, who is still living. That was back when football mattered, we made playoffs. playing DB was a big deal, was division championship every year.

Ya played Elizabeth on cause you had too. Nowadays people get up after the band plays.

Was it one of the Sensabaughs?
Science Hill has not ever been very good on football. Basketball program was elite and I think baseball was pretty good. DB always looked great in the regular season only to get embarrassed the first time they played a team in the playoffs not in the Tri Cities area.

Science Hill has not ever been very good on football. Basketball program was elite and I think baseball was pretty good. DB always looked great in the regular season only to get embarrassed the first time they played a team in the playoffs not in the Tri Cities area.
We were decent in late 80's early 90's, then above average in mid 90's again.

...annnnnnd theeeennn....🫡👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I went to Furman football camp in Greeneville. Met Allen Iverson's cousin. . . or so he claimed.

There was a QB for Dobbins-Bennett back around 1995 (at the Furman camp too). He was really good. I thought he was gonna be some big 6'4 230lb guy. He was tiny, 😂. 5'10 160lbs maybe. He was so dang fast though. Didn't one of yall go to DB in the mid-90s? Do you remember the QB's name?
Ryan Wagner?

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Pretty sure baseball team just won state. Maybe last year or year before?

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back