Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much does it cost? Pictures online look like a plastic wiener covered in diarrhea. If it’s $1.50 and I have nothing to do but be in the comfort of my own toilet for the next 24 hours, I’ll take 2 and a liter o cola.
I'm not sure. Probably more than they should be.

That reminds me, I said the old E-Z Stop hotdogs were the best, but that may be because they were 3/$1. . . you could get 3 hotdogs, a fountain coke and a small bag of doritos for like $2.25.

That reminds me, I said the old E-Z Stop hotdogs were the best, but that may be because they were 3/$1. . . you could get 3 hotdogs, a fountain coke and a small bag of doritos for like $2.25.
Pilot jalapeno cheddar corndogs back in the day was a lunch fit for a king. 2 for $2 was a steal.

I don't think it would be hard to make. Recipes on the internet, if you and yours want to surprise him sometime.

See me for other great Father's Day ideas a week after Father's Day.
I used to like looking up copycat recipes and making the.

This guy has probably the best ones:

I believe in this team as much as him or anybody else...I also KNOW that crazy things happen in baseball...like Notre Dame.

We very well could lose this championship because baseball is a weird sport of averages...the best teams play the best ball more than other teams, and that proves out the best teams over a long season...but..in a short series ANYTHING can happen.

If the guys lose this weekend..it doesn't mean they are not the best team this year. Their record has already proven they are the best team.

I hope we win...and I hope that people still understand how great the 22 team was also.
Lord, please let the Vols have one of those championship series where we win with no sweat at all!

Last edited:

There’s an old country store in Tracy City that i go to often. I get a ham/bologna and cheese sandwich, a can Dr Pepper, a small bag of Doritos and one of the apple pies that comes in a box all for $5.65. I love eating that cheap for dinner lol

We went to the LIV golf tournament today in College Grove. It was actually a lot of fun. The players were all very accessible, and happy to interact with the crowd. We walked with Sergio, Dustin Johnson, and Terrell Hatton for a while, and ended up following Phil Mickelson and his group for the last few holes. I'm 52 and initially hated the idea of LIV but it was actually really fun. Anthony Kim looks ROUGH BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back