Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake Burke's little brother is in the Class of 2028. Apparently asked CTV "Where's my offer coach?" Recently, to which CTV was kind of speechless then said the staff will talk about it.

His brother's name is Boss Burke. He's a RHP/C/3B. Only stats I can gather is pitching. As of last fall he was throwing 75mhp, a full 8mph faster than the class average. Boss is 5'11" 165lbs.

Kavares Tears also has a little brother in the same class, Kendrick. Kendrick and Boss are apparently pretty good friends. Kendrick is OF/2B per Perfect Game. He's 5'1" 95lbs.
Legacy

👀
@Weezer will be there and participating in his outfit. You couldn't force me there at the point of a gun to risk seeing that.

Last edited:
I hate to ask, but looking at who was nominated, it’s fair to question if his race was an unspoken factor. Tragic either way, this man deserves all the accolades. #MySECPOY
With all due respect, this is a stupid post. We all know it isn't the color of his skin. It is the color of his uniform.

With all due respect, this is a stupid post. We all know it isn't the color of his skin. It is the color of his uniform.
Unfortunately it is always a question to be aimed towards those who make the calls when a young man as impressive as him gets passed over. Denying so is ignorant.

That’s your opinion that it’s stupid. Your posts amount to a collection of twss memes. What’s up, pot? “With all due respect”

Actually don’t think it’s either. Unless we’re claiming everyone also hates UF bc no Cags?

Believe it’s just the people who vote on awards don’t watch enough baseball. But on the whole, all these guys are worthy of the award. Cags and CMo should also be finalists. And any of the 5 would be a good pick (eh maybe not Hagen Smith) but CMo *should* get a bump bc of what he’s done in the postseason.

All opinions of course.

Actually don’t think it’s either. Unless we’re claiming everyone also hates UF bc no Cags?

Believe it’s just the people who vote on awards don’t watch enough baseball. But on the whole, all these guys are worthy of the award. Cags and CMo should also be finalists. And any of the 5 would be a good pick (eh maybe not Hagen Smith) but CMo *should* get a bump bc of what he’s done in the postseason.

All opinions of course.
Golden Spikes Award is a regular season award. Once again Christian most likely would rather win National Championship. Individual awards are just icing on the cake compared to team goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back