Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point still stands.

*Peyton was robbed in 97 because of the color of his jersey. @Glitch is right this time about Moore. It's not about racism. TN is not winning a major player award from the NCAA (DK for example). I hope Nico is the 1st but the NCAA's track record against us says "don't hold your breath"

Last edited:
Oh but they will...if we lose this series the Idiot Margin will never EVER EVER shut up about it...they will also add a lot of new members, once sane reasonable posters that go full retard...because people are stupid.
This season is a smashing success, regardless of the outcome the weekend. Very memorable and special team. That said, I really, really, really want to win it all

I won't lie, as I read this I was thinking that winning game one would put things in order nicely.

June 22, 2024: It is time to get everything in order that you possibly can. This is not only for your peace of mind, but for your general well-being. The pieces of your life that look like a jigsaw puzzle can now come together to form an entire picture. But, it will take concentrated effort on your part. 1 Corinthians 14:40 Let all things be done decently and in order.

The point still stands.

*Peyton was robbed in 97 because of the color of his jersey. @Glitch is right this time about Moore. It's not about racism. TN is not winning a major player award from the NCAA (DK for example). I hope Nico is the 1st but the NCAA's track record against us says "don't hold your breath"
You do realize fans could vote up to 6 times a day on this. Blake and Christian were both semifinalist. Don't you think the votes could've been about split by the fan base.

You do realize fans could vote up to 6 times a day on this. Blake and Christian were both semifinalist. Don't you think the votes could've been about split by the fan base.
if it was truly up to the fan vote, don't you think Volnation would have won? We don't lose "fan vote/participation" contests.

The point still stands.

Agree to disagree.

Cags hit .419, 35 HR, 72 RBI while going 5-2, 4.76 ERA in 73.2 IP and he wasn’t a finalist either.

Also USA Baseball presents the Golden Spikes Award, not the NCAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back