Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck happened? You and Mrs. Glitch get too kinky with the candle wax in the bedroom?

In all seriousness, praying for quick healing for you brother.
Twas a joke post. @Weezer is always joking about burning me as a sacrifice. Never fear. Ole @Glitch is fine. I will take all the prayers you want to send my way but physical healing is not on my list of prayer needs for myself or my family at the moment. 😃

Also, it's amazing to me how big a difference one pitch can make. If Causey gets strike 3 on that close call to start the 3rd, it's a whole different ball game. Not saying we win, but I doubt seriously that that get 5 runs that inning. Also, not saying it was a missed call, not definitely could have been strike 3.
The next one however was a strike that was not called. I agree consistent strike zone make that a different game

Also, it's amazing to me how big a difference one pitch can make. If Causey gets strike 3 on that close call to start the 3rd, it's a whole different ball game. Not saying we win, but I doubt seriously that that get 5 runs that inning. Also, not saying it was a missed call, not definitely could have been strike 3.
You've watched baseball as much as I have in life probably. We both know a consistent strike zone happens 1/100 times.

I swear I've never observed so many "glass half empty " individuals in my life. It was one darn game and some of you are packing in the series already.
Where are the Sunshine Pumpers I observe posting daily on here.

This BVS is BS.
This shouldn't surprise you after seeing so many people file bankruptcy when the other team scores 1 run in the 1st inning or someone completes a pass for a 1st down.

Reactions: knoxvol52
lol nah but I could probably count the gentlemen on one hand lol. I kid I kid. Well maybe

They said last night they reached out to her husband and called him in. They said her heartbeat was way down yesterday. Didn’t know if she’d make it. I’ve not heard anything this morning. It’s a heartbreaking situation no doubt about it 🥲🙏🏻
I didn’t want to share this info during the game so…
Thank you for the update. Absolutely heartbreaking. Prayers continue. She knows she's is loved.

Kiffin trolls on Twitter is hook line and sinker for this fan base. He knows he can rile people up whenever he wants

Yeah, but it’s still absolute loser behavior by Kiffin. I’ve never seen a coach in any sport so incredibly online and whose entire personality is centered around trolling other fanbases. Probably why he’s never won anything meaningful. Too busy spending his free time trolling social media.

Nightmare start and still had a chance to get in it late.

I still think this series bodes well for us.

Win the next one, it'll be like this never happened going into game 3
Nobody beats us without the errors. Clean those things up and we're rolling. I don't think the Maggies will get lucky enough to have errors from our guys and beat our offense with their bullpen.

Good news folks. Your old buddy @Glitch has returned from the burn ward. A handful (roughly a dozen) (37) skin grafts later and I am good as new. Vols play today and we gon whoop that maggie today. They threw their kitchen sink at us yesterday, but we were just getting warmed up. Time to take the fight to the magpies for 9 innings!
1719155589662.gif

This is a dumb stat. You can pick three batters any game and they'll have similar production. Dreiling and Ensley had good games at the plate.
Arguably our 2 beat hitters got 0 hits and got on base 0 times. It's not that dumb of a stat. Of it were just 3 random players yes, but 2 of our best hitters getting blanked in the same game is not a dumb stat.

Wind looks like it will be blowing in for games today and tomorrow with wind blowing in much stronger tomorrow. Long ball may not be as much of a factor which is a slight disadvantage to us I would think.

Twas a joke post. @Weezer is always joking about burning me as a sacrifice. Never fear. Ole @Glitch is fine. I will take all the prayers you want to send my way but physical healing is not on my list of prayer needs for myself or my family at the moment. 😃
40,000 posts, 7 serious.

Blue font was invented for a reason in these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back